Our great leader (not) is looking for a new job.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Our great leader (not) is looking for a new job.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/localgo...ian-_169981167

Booby looking to another job. I will vote for the POS just to get rid of him. What a joke this article is.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Booby looking to another job. I will vote for the POS just to get rid of him. What a joke this article is.
    "At some point I’m going to have to make some decisions along those lines but, as of right now, I’d say I’m going to run again (in 2020).’’

Romano has no clue as to what is going on in the agency and how Gulatieri treats people. Only his carefully cultivated political image is visible to the public, which he protects at all costs. The truth is that Gualtieri is part of the swamp, worse than anyone in Tallahassee right now, except for his master, Rick Scott.

Unregistered
    "At some point I’m going to have to make some decisions along those lines but, as of right now, I’d say I’m going to run again (in 2020).’’

Romano has no clue as to what is going on in the agency and how Gulatieri treats people. Only his carefully cultivated political image is visible to the public, which he protects at all costs. The truth is that Gualtieri is part of the swamp, worse than anyone in Tallahassee right now, except for his master, Rick Scott.
    Romano is a mark for Bob and this story was media shopped. Please understand the votes that come from within the department do not amount to beans. The public does not care about internal department issues. Bob would be great as AG let's root him on. PS. This story gave me diareiha.

Unregistered

STFU James. Go drive your hot dog car up and down GB.

Unregistered
    STFU James. Go drive your hot dog car up and down GB.
    What do Bob's fluffers and Stormy Daniels have in common? They all use facial tissues after servicing their clients.

Unregistered
    Bob becomes governor, say goodbye to your pensions and benefits. He would have no problem taking it all away from you. Especially, if it makes him look good as if he is cutting costs and saving Floridians money. This includes people already retired.

Unregistered
    Bob becomes governor, say goodbye to your pensions and benefits. He would have no problem taking it all away from you. Especially, if it makes him look good as if he is cutting costs and saving Floridians money. This includes people already retired.
    Just what do you base that stupid statement on? Our Sheriff has done m ore to support members benefits and pay than the previous 2 Sheriffs combined. That is just a stupid statement by a hater so shut up azz bag.

Unregistered

My guess is you deserved your discipline and you are just a miserable person. He treats people pretty damn good from what I see.

Unregistered

The article is on time and calls it pretty straight. I’m okay with him staying and would hate to know who would be in there if he left. What you want Holloway and make this place a SPPD? PCSO is a good place to work. Try working is a real shitzhole and then you will see how good we got it. Sheriff is fair and I see no problems here.

Unregistered
    My guess is you deserved your discipline and you are just a miserable person. He treats people pretty damn good from what I see.
    Fake news !!!!!! media shopped by Bobs base. Go Democrats.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast