Divide and conquer - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    If you have school age children, find another county. Juvenile crime has been ignored for years. There is no way to know how many dangerous individuals are in the community. The schools have been, and continue to be UNSAFE.

Parkland was known to be the "safest" community in Broward which should tell you how bad it really is. The Parklanders are moving up to Martin County where there is Republican politics and no PROMISE program. If you don't know what PROMISE is- in a nutshell it is the facade of an empty "program" where minority youth are not arrested in order to get votes from their parents who would rather not interrupt their activities to pick up their kids at the detention center.

If you get pulled over illegally and are presented with a foul bird, you'll figure it out.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you have school age children, find another county. Juvenile crime has been ignored for years. There is no way to know how many dangerous individuals are in the community. The schools have been, and continue to be UNSAFE.

Parkland was known to be the "safest" community in Broward which should tell you how bad it really is. The Parklanders are moving up to Martin County where there is Republican politics and no PROMISE program. If you don't know what PROMISE is- in a nutshell it is the facade of an empty "program" where minority youth are not arrested in order to get votes from their parents who would rather not interrupt their activities to pick up their kids at the detention center.

If you get pulled over illegally and are presented with a foul bird, you'll figure it out.
    Well, Martin County does not want a bunch of liberal dipsh*ts infecting their conservative policy's.

Unregistered
    Well, Martin County does not want a bunch of liberal dipsh*ts infecting their conservative policy's.
    Since I didn't assume that you like donuts, have been married three times and have flat feet, I would prefer the same courtesy. Parkland is 48% Republican. The left wing wackos will remain in Broward while the rest find school safety farther North.

Unregistered
    Since I didn't assume that you like donuts, have been married three times and have flat feet, I would prefer the same courtesy. Parkland is 48% Republican. The left wing wackos will remain in Broward while the rest find school safety farther North.
    I hate to break it to you but Martin County has changed. Give it another 10 years and it will be just like broward if not sooner. The liberal lunacy is running amok.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12