Port/ Airport Deps - Page 7
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You idiots just don't get it. I guess that's what happens when you have a distorted high opinion of yourself. Command wasn't at fault in that shooting. Command would want you at your posts, not eating cake. If you were not relieved from your post or the post was left uncovered, that's on you guys, not command. But keeping blaming everyone else, keep thinking you're actually a cop & keep living in the past. I'll go process a burglary scene and do my job having self respect. I'll see you fat turds at in-service....I might even through you a towel when you're wheezing on the floor after 1 lap.
    I seriously doubt this dipsh*t is L.E., and if he is, his reports must be comical. He does not know the difference between "through" and "throw". But with the sh*t command has been hiring to pander to the minority vote, he may be a LEO.

Unregistered
    More fat bodies scene at the port today. I though I was in a weight watches clinic. You old bald fat disgusting pieces of pure $hit. Do you guys look at yourself in the mirrior and say “ wow, I look fine” ?

You don’t get to consistently talk $hit if you are a do nothing The is extremely out of shape.....you don’t. Sit at ur post and shut up.

Unregistered
    More fat bodies scene at the port today. I though I was in a weight watches clinic. You old bald fat disgusting pieces of pure $hit. Do you guys look at yourself in the mirrior and say “ wow, I look fine” ?

You don’t get to consistently talk $hit if you are a do nothing The is extremely out of shape.....you don’t. Sit at ur post and shut up.
    Lol......they just dont care.....fat *******s.
    If you want to see them move, hang a piece of cake on a line in front of them just out of hands reach.

Unregistered
    Next time one of you are at the airport come up to be and say it to my face. Or keep these cowardly posts coming. FU

Unregistered
    Next time one of you are at the airport come up to be and say it to my face. Or keep these cowardly posts coming. FU
    What's your name? I'll be sure to ask for you and tell you to your face that you're a fat pos.
    I'm sure all you'll do is stare at me and tremble....fat loser!

Unregistered
    Just pick anyone of them. They are all fat loads

Unregistered
    LOL! Here we go again!

Unregistered
    Just pick anyone of them. They are all fat loads
    I see you answer your own post’s douche bag.

Unregistered
    I would say it to your fat f*cking face and buy how could I find you?!? Perhaps at the vending machines eating yo-yos and snickers? Or perhaps somewhere on 17th st frequenting a burger joint? I know where you will not be, and that’s the gym. I have a better shot at finding the golden ticket

Unregistered
    I would say it to your fat f*cking face and buy how could I find you?!? Perhaps at the vending machines eating yo-yos and snickers? Or perhaps somewhere on 17th st frequenting a burger joint? I know where you will not be, and that’s the gym. I have a better shot at finding the golden ticket
    LOL, Maybe the bloated deputy's name is willy wonka.
    The poor vending machine operator at the airport must get tired of refilling it daily.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast