A correlation in a Sweetwater and Corruption?

Unregistered

A correlation in a Sweetwater and Corruption?

Candidate for Sweetwater Mayor Marco Villanueva.

Commissioner Villanueva is a former 3 time fired rogue cop from Sweetwater Pd for insubordination, police brutality and falsifying legal documents, fired from Miami Beach after 3 months on the job for falsifying legal documents and lying on his application and fired from Miami Dade Parks for lying on his application and sleeping on the job.

Here’s another one, what’s a correlation in Sweetwater and LIES?

....Marco Villanueva. Surprised? If you know sweetwater well, you wouldn’t be. If you’re a voter, you probably are because you finally found the truth after being lied to by Lying Marcos. Cheer up, vote your conscious May 2019. End Political Corruption by ending Marco Villanueva’s political career.

Pa bajo con la corrupción política!

Ex Ilanio Supporter
    1) Maybe if you ever held a job you would know that getting fired over the course of a career is normal. But nobody but a pvssy still lives with his mommy at 28 years old!

2) Marcos may have gotten fired like most of us have at one time or another but he never got arrested for robbing an old lady at gunpoint or possession of narcotics with intent to sell.

3) The ONLY reason you are not in prison is because you listed all your mental illnesses to the judges, yet you deny them on here. You are a schizophrenic PSYCHOPATH and a chronic LIAR.

4) Your criminal record is so bad that NOBODY will hire you so now you are trying to con the voters into believing that you are somebody that you are not, namely a CRIMINAL THUG.

And shame on Idania for fraternizing with a psychopath criminal liar like you!

Have a nice day

Unregistered
    and let me add

5) Villanueva never ran like a coward when Sweetwater's imperiled residents needed his help. Yes, I am referring to Mejia, the coward of the bridge collapse

Mayo, don't forget to add that in your stories next year.

Unregistered
    QRU but let’s talk facts now only person I saw on scene was mejia.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    QRU but let’s talk facts now only person I saw on scene was mejia.
    Far, far from the scene....waiting for reporters as victims called for help. What a cowardly scumbag!

Unregistered
    Raaaaaajjaaaaaaas Yuuuuuuuccaaaaaaa!!!

Unregistered
    Mejia you are the most worthless human being I know. You have never ever accomplished ANYTHING in you entire life! Your life story is the classic definition of a deadbeat coward.

Unregistered
    Villanueva is more corrupt than all of em’

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Villanueva is more corrupt than all of em’
    So says Sweetwaters most notorious armed robber / drug dealer / coward.