Max Valdes’s Homicide Going Away Party
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Max Valdes’s Homicide Going Away Party

From Sgt Max Valdes-

Brothers,

I would like to invite you all to my going away party from my departure from Homicide. I am starting my new assignment working as an asshole afternoon shift lead supervisor and soon as the head of field operations training supervisor.

Please invite all of your colleagues tonight at Casa Juanchos at 1900 HRS.

There will be a $46 all you can eat charge for this celebration.

Jose Alfonso will be taking the collection at the door.

I would like to congratulate Sgt Trifonov whom I’ve allowed the honor of replacing me. I’m sure he will enjoy all the hard work I’ve put in to make Homicide the best unit in the nation.

Thank you,

Sgt Max Valdes
    FTS,CIT,DRE,DUI Liasion

Roger Cabrera

Roger Cabrera

I’ll be there bro. Let’s support our own. He’s leaving because he wants to make Patrol better guys.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    From Sgt Max Valdes-

Brothers,

I would like to invite you all to my going away party from my departure from Homicide. I am starting my new assignment working as an asshole afternoon shift lead supervisor and soon as the head of field operations training supervisor.

I would like to congratulate Sgt Trifonov whom I’ve allowed the honor of replacing me. I’m sure he will enjoy all the hard work I’ve put in to make Homicide the best unit in the nation.

Thank you,

Sgt Max Valdes
    FTS,CIT,DRE,DUI Liasion
    You mean his not going to get Senior Sgt Pay, SWAT, SNU, Aviation, Training, phone and clothe allowance?

Unregistered
    You mean his not going to get Senior Sgt Pay, SWAT, SNU, Aviation, Training, phone and clothe allowance?
    Colina says, not to worry I can fix that and count me in, I will be there with No Balls Sergio.

Unregistered
    it hurts Max. Things catching up to you. We see you. Get Orlando to make calls. You work doing pension seminars.

Unregistered
    it hurts Max. Things catching up to you. We see you. Get Orlando to make calls. You work doing pension seminars.
    He is surrounded by people that will mess him over and at the same time smile in his face.

Unregistered
    Colina says, not to worry I can fix that and count me in, I will be there with No Balls Sergio.
    Max is calling Orlando now to see if he can get a job at South Miami

Unregistered
    Max says he is going to take out Colina with the expert assistance of Orlando. This is what happens when you disrespect a brother named EP

Unregistered
    What screw up did he do to get bounced from Homicide or what wasn't he doing probably more like it.

Unregistered
    From Sgt Max Valdes-

Brothers,

Thank you,

Sgt Max Valdes
    FTS,CIT,DRE,DUI Liasion
    To the jerk off thst posted this. I went last night and no one was there. Sgt Max is an incredible leader that one day will make an great Commander. I really thought this was a real post. Some of you really need to GROW UP.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast