letter to llanio
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

letter to llanio

commander staff did not let officers apply for sgt mendes position for lt mesa detective nicoli this go against cfa so much talk so much mony and we no follows our rule=not good morale lowest ever

Unregistered
    Ilanio doesn't care a rat's arse about the police department. If she did she wouldn't be helping the criminal Mejia get elected so he can get his revenge on his perceived enemies in the PD.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ilanio doesn't care a rat's arse about the police department. If she did she wouldn't be helping the criminal Mejia get elected so he can get his revenge on his perceived enemies in the PD.
    Cry me a river FK face. All this bullshit garbage you’re spreading isn’t going to alienate Idania or Cecilia from me. They are allies and will remain that way until my own doing. NOT yours!

Así que vete a singar por ahí pa ya macho!

Unregistered
    So why haven't they given you a Proclamation like you said they would??? Oh thats right, cuz they wont. They know you are a lunatic.

They are obviously using you dumb ass! Stop coming on this site. You are not a cop and we don't care about politics. You are a criminal and a stalker. It's shocking to me that MV hasn't had you arrested for cyber stalking yet. LOSER!!!

Unregistered
    If I was running against Idania I would be sending mailers that say something like:

"Why is llanio fratenizing all over town with Sweetwater's most notorious armed robber / drug dealer?" with his famous mugshot

Unregistered

Mejia Owes Money on Both Drug Arrests

Maybe next time Idania is campaigning with the deadbeat criminal Mejia they could raise an extra $50 so he can pay off his court costs for his FIRST drug arrest in Miami.

State Case No.: 13-2013-MM-026603-0001-XX Name: MEJIA, JOSE ERNESTO AKAs Date of Birth: 08/16/1989
    Date Filed: 06/21/2013 Date Closed: 09/03/2013
    Assessment Amount: $50.00 Balance Due: $50.00 Stay Due Date: 10/03/2013
    Address: 1351 N.W. 12 ST
    Judge: MURRAY, GORDON Defense Attorney: NAPOLEON, HILTON
    File Section: M006 File Location: RECORD CENTER Box No: 203-508
    Defendant in Jail: N Defendant Release to: CALDWELL/PEN,
    Bond Amount: $1,000.00 Bond Status: DISCHARGED
    Bond Type: SURETY Bond Issue Date: 06/20/2013

And last time I looked he was behind $700 on his Collier County arrest too.

Unregistered
    Josh Mayo reported that at one point he had 60 vehicle citations outstanding. This idiot has no sense of responsibility. His mommy needs to ground him.

Unregistered
    buying weed more important than paying court costs

Unregistered
    The Menocal twins almost killed a guy in the late 90s at the police station for stealing his son’s (AKA: Raja Yuca) jet ski. That’s why Jesse was demoted the first time. You think think this city cares about people’s rights or what’s legal.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Menocal twins almost killed a guy in the late 90s at the police station for stealing his son’s (AKA: Raja Yuca) jet ski. That’s why Jesse was demoted the first time. You think think this city cares about people’s rights or what’s legal.
    Don’t steal in our fking city machi! Bet that prick won’t be doing that again. Well done macho!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast