The Nightmare
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Nightmare

Unregistered

The Nightmare

ZPD has turned into the nightmare I can't wake up from. The mental abuse one takes working here is not worth 45k a year. The top heavy department has more brass in the office then boots on the street most days. Our admin is horrible, the SRT team entitled, CID a joke, patrol is disgruntled and our city officials could care less. My days here are coming to an end and I can't wait to tell HR the truth about this place. I feel sorry for the majority that can't leave.

Unregistered
    With your great attitude I can't imagine why your not happy.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ZPD has turned into the nightmare I can't wake up from. The mental abuse one takes working here is not worth 45k a year. The top heavy department has more brass in the office then boots on the street most days. Our admin is horrible, the SRT team entitled, CID a joke, patrol is disgruntled and our city officials could care less. My days here are coming to an end and I can't wait to tell HR the truth about this place. I feel sorry for the majority that can't leave.
    Telling Spina is a total waste of time and telling HR is a total waste of time.

Two suggestions

1. Talk to someone in the press that is willing to report it.
    2. Come to a city council meeting and state your experience publicly.
    3. Meet privately (your right as an employee) with one of the city council members who have stood up to Mr Spina in the past.

If you want to see Spina and DB squirm........... say something publicly. They hate when the light comes on them. DB has no clue what to do.

I pray you do one of these.

Unregistered
    Do you want to wake up? Apply to Pasco Sheriff's Office, we are 100x better than ZPD.

Unregistered
    How could anyone leave this amazing family environment?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How could anyone leave this amazing family environment?
    Please tell me this is a joke right? Or are you drinking the cool aid and acting a fool because you bought into the lie and are banking a promotion by kissing rear end? Even DS and RM had more respect then the current group. If this is a family environment then your family must have had tons of visits from DCF.

Unregistered
    DB shouldn’t be Chief to a bunch of dead Indians. All new officers need to start putting in apps elsewhere so you don’t get caught up in the sinking ship. These so-called “super troopers “, ZPD administrators need to be held accountable for their lack of integrity and lack of experience to do the job that they have been given .

Unregistered

Freedom

This morning I woke up and the sun was brighter. The air was cleaner. The world was beautiful once again. The pressure on my chest was gone. The last few kind words spoken were lies but that is ok. The admin that ruined my law enforcement career can lie all they want to me now. For me the nightmare is over. I am free to breathe again. I have cut the cancer out of my life and you all can too. Enjoy the broken domestic violence ridden "family environment" the chief and captain are so proud of. I can even wear a tie in public without having to worry about the fakest one there grabbing it. For me the nightmare is over.

Unregistered
    Stop pretending to be someone else. Other than this post I've never posted anything on this website. Whoever's parading around on here pretending to be someone else, it's pathetic.

Unregistered
    This must be “fake news”!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast