An Appeal to Mr. Crespo
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Truth Appealer

An Appeal to Mr. Crespo

Mr. Crespo,

If you want a very good story with great intrigue to keep you busy please look into the following: How can a certain person who had been in charge of the Victims' Advocate Unit, get investigated and cleared CIP...Yet, Please read the narrative of the report and let us all in on your interpretation. Reading the narrative surely indicates that wrong doing what occurred. Get the report, sir. But WAIT THERE'S MORE!!!

Later, IA investigates and appears to find some sort of wrong doing yet seems happy to deal with this in the form of a reprimand and nothing else. I could be wrong. I don't think I am.

I will not make any allegations nor will I bare any false witness. What I will ask however is that fresh eyes look upon this case and ask the questions that many may have. Or quite frankly, let us all know everything is quite in order and to let it rest.

My theory is that that contagious disease called "lackofnutz" may have had everything to do with the rendering of such a decision and not pushing the envelope of what may be another politically protected person. I have been wrong before and will back away if that is where this goes.

In any case, though I do not always agree with you, I always respect the work you put into your investigations. Please pick up the ball and advise us all how this could possibly be. Get into the weeds Mr. Crespo. It is after all, "Miami *****es!"

I will bring up no names. The truth does not need names. The cream and crap always rise to the top.

Just a diving rod to point to the truth.

Unregistered
    Hey crespo... 🖕🖕🖕

Unregistered
    What’s amazing is between the hundreds of employees between news organizations in Miami and the millions of dollars in resources they can’t do the job of crespo! Or more importantly refuse to do even half of what crespo has done

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What’s amazing is between the hundreds of employees between news organizations in Miami and the millions of dollars in resources they can’t do the job of crespo! Or more importantly refuse to do even half of what crespo has done
    Welcome to the Obama era / media bias era papo. Every news media you put on from CBS4, NBC6, WSVN7, WPLG10, and the Spanish ones are all paid and owned by the County and the City here in South Florida. Heck! I would not doubt for a minute that all those cuties in the media sleep around with our PIO's from here and other agencies. I mean come on, most of these journalist who all look like models, have either stripped to pay their journalism education, had a sugar daddy while in college, or has slept around with you know who to be in the hot job market of journalism which is here in S.FL. You will not get real "Investigative" journalism in Miami. See Bob Norman from WPLG channel 10? Broward Sheriff hates him, why? Because he goes after that fool and digs the dirty little secrets, but trust me, Investigative reporters like him are one in a million. I wish more young kids studied "investigative" journalism and less crap about reading of a teleprompter on the daily garbage news we hear everyday. Nothing beats Investigative journalism and it is a career that can get the real journalist working that specific area killed for digging into government corruption. I like what Al is doing, but he needs to relax the vulgar language, that type of wording will get a lot of people to ignore him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Appealer View Post
    Mr. Crespo,

If you want a very good story with great intrigue to keep you busy please look into the following: How can a certain person who had been in charge of the Victims' Advocate Unit, get investigated and cleared CIP...Yet, Please read the narrative of the report and let us all in on your interpretation. Reading the narrative surely indicates that wrong doing what occurred. Get the report, sir. But WAIT THERE'S MORE!!!

Later, IA investigates and appears to find some sort of wrong doing yet seems happy to deal with this in the form of a reprimand and nothing else. I could be wrong. I don't think I am.

I will not make any allegations nor will I bare any false witness. What I will ask however is that fresh eyes look upon this case and ask the questions that many may have. Or quite frankly, let us all know everything is quite in order and to let it rest.

My theory is that that contagious disease called "lackofnutz" may have had everything to do with the rendering of such a decision and not pushing the envelope of what may be another politically protected person. I have been wrong before and will back away if that is where this goes.

In any case, though I do not always agree with you, I always respect the work you put into your investigations. Please pick up the ball and advise us all how this could possibly be. Get into the weeds Mr. Crespo. It is after all, "Miami *****es!"

I will bring up no names. The truth does not need names. The cream and crap always rise to the top.

Just a diving rod to point to the truth.
    I hope like hell you are not talking about TB. She retired a few years back and was QRU as all hell. No issues whatsoever. I don't know who the hell took over after she left. Did any one? Al, what's up?

You are all nuts. Why do you think AC can do what an internal investigation can not?

Unregistered
    Welcome to the Obama era / media bias era papo. Every news media you put on from CBS4, NBC6, WSVN7, WPLG10, and the Spanish ones are all paid and owned by the County and the City here in South Florida. Heck! I would not doubt for a minute that all those cuties in the media sleep around with our PIO's from here and other agencies. I mean come on, most of these journalist who all look like models, have either stripped to pay their journalism education, had a sugar daddy while in college, or has slept around with you know who to be in the hot job market of journalism which is here in S.FL. You will not get real "Investigative" journalism in Miami. See Bob Norman from WPLG channel 10? Broward Sheriff hates him, why? Because he goes after that fool and digs the dirty little secrets, but trust me, Investigative reporters like him are one in a million. I wish more young kids studied "investigative" journalism and less crap about reading of a teleprompter on the daily garbage news we hear everyday. Nothing beats Investigative journalism and it is a career that can get the real journalist working that specific area killed for digging into government corruption. I like what Al is doing, but he needs to relax the vulgar language, that type of wording will get a lot of people to ignore him.

You lost me at Obama 😂 let me guess and you support trump because he is squeaky clean and really cares about this country not stuffing his family’s bank accounts

Unregistered
    I think they are talking about some wench they call Ms. Boner. Leave TB out of it.

Unregistered
    I think they are talking about some wench they call Ms. Boner. Leave TB out of it.
    Ms. Boner??? LMAO!!

Unregistered
    Well this seems as though it could be a story. Where are you Al?

Unregistered
    His busy, today was reporting day

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast