Unregistered

Ndss

What’s going on at NDSS?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What’s going on at NDSS?
    Can you be more specific sweet cheeks?

Unregistered
    Delamillera is driving everyone crazy on B-Shift. Harassing everyone, playing dispatcher. They guys say they are ready to jump ship.

Unregistered
    De La Milera doesn't bother anyone. Do your job and fix your ticklers and your golden. Laurenceau on the other hand, he's causing everyone to jump ship. Captain radio himself who doesn't even pay attention to whats going on but wants to be involved. Get him and the commander KS out of there and NDSS will be a great place to work and learn again, until then everyone is jumping ship and getting out of there.

Unregistered
    De La Milera doesn't bother anyone. Do your job and fix your ticklers and your golden. Laurenceau on the other hand, he's causing everyone to jump ship. Captain radio himself who doesn't even pay attention to whats going on but wants to be involved. Get him and the commander KS out of there and NDSS will be a great place to work and learn again, until then everyone is jumping ship and getting out of there.
    Laurenceau is as dirty as Ortiz, I’ve known them for more than a decade, pieces of shit. I once caught Laurenceau Doug some shady shit, we squared up and I told to never let me catch him. SAO said they “looked” into and didn’t find anything. That’s when I realized I needed to do my job, record all conversations, and just collect. Why do you think a certain someone went down a few years ago.

Delameria is QRU all the way. A man with respect for himself and other people.

Unregistered
    Laurenceau is as dirty as Ortiz, I’ve known them for more than a decade, pieces of shit. I once caught Laurenceau Doug some shady shit, we squared up and I told to never let me catch him. SAO said they “looked” into and didn’t find anything. That’s when I realized I needed to do my job, record all conversations, and just collect. Why do you think a certain someone went down a few years ago.

Delameria is QRU all the way. A man with respect for himself and other people.
    Who went down a few years ago Papo...

Unregistered
    Dela is just trying to get promoted to commander. He did his time. Yet they probably promote another LT with less than 2 years on to commander. Dela píntate de negro si no estás jodio

Unregistered
    Dela could have been Commander long time ago. He don’t want it. And that ain’t Dela on B-Shift driving everyone to leave. Dela works A-shift and the homies love him.

Unregistered
    Dela is a hard working man. I respect him to the upmost, he really don’t mess with anyone down to earth guy. People like , L. T. Dela don’t needs to be a commander , he need to be chief, he turn down the commander postion many times because he knows it’s all about politics. He’s not into the politics. Dela is not giving us a hard time it’s the commanders at the NDSS. There are running people away from the north (Stats wise) people are turning against people to be promoted to Majors. As far as lawereceau smart guy but you have to be caution with him. He talk about the state attorneys so much in a positive way. Once he retired he may become one. Dela for Chief. Corny at times , but he has a sense of humor lol. Dela for chief. God bless him

Unregistered
    I agree sailor Dela for Chief.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast