+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    POS GIU Shakeup?

    Looks like a lot of movement in GIU.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Did the new guy even interview?

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like a lot of movement in GIU.
    What GIU ****head?

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What GIU ****head?
    Really? The title says it all. POS...

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    What district?

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Pos

    What part of POS don’t you understand for a district identifier?

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What part of POS don’t you understand for a district identifier?
    Forgive the new millennials that have less than 3 years sworn & post on here. They have no idea what POS is.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Forgive the new millennials that have less than 3 years sworn & post on here. They have no idea what POS is.
    Poor children... They don't stand a chance...

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Amazing!

    Had a Burger at Pincho Factory today. Very good stuff but nothing like an In n’ Out Burger. They are only on the west coast..wait I think they have them in Texas now too. Well anyways that is the best burger joint ever. That’s all I have to say about that.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Had a Burger at Pincho Factory today. Very good stuff but nothing like an In n’ Out Burger. They are only on the west coast..wait I think they have them in Texas now too. Well anyways that is the best burger joint ever. That’s all I have to say about that.
    I had big pink today. POS has its benefits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •