Weak Minded Losers

Unregistered

Weak Minded Losers

If you wish BSO to be a better place you need only do one thing.. NEVER FORGET!

Take note of the individuals that are saying that Israel is not going to be removed. Take note of those individuals that are attempting to promote the corrupt PBA, the union that is the reason that we are the lowest paid law enforcement agency in Broward County and REMEMBER who these individuals are.

Those are the weak minded and the self serving individuals that have helped create the toxic work environment at BSO.

When this Sheriff and his command staff are removed by the Governor, REMEMBER who told you that this would never happen. You will have proof that these individuals have no insight, leadership or reasoning abilities. Never trust them again, never give credence to anything that they say.

Create a list of Losers and suck ups and post it in every district so that everyone can know the toxic idiots for what they are. REMEMBER these are the individuals whose incompetence and self serving actions have created an environment that allowed people like Israel and his Command staff to wreak havoc and destroy a Law Enforcement Agency.

Then REMEMBER those people that were right about everything. The ones that exhibit courage in the face of adversity and stand up for what’s right. Those people will be the Future and those are the people that will create a better BSO.

Stay safe and don’t let the opportunity that is about to occur to make BSO a better place go to waste!

NEVER FORGET who the idiots are and never let those individuals have influence in any aspect of this agency.

Unregistered
    Blah, blah, blah. I just checked the calendar and Scott Israel is still the Sheriff. Keep crying and maybe someone will listen to you. Actually cry to your mommy, maybe she will listen.

Unregistered
    Fine, but credibilty is a two way street. When he is not removed, you need to go on the list of windbags who post false information. Last I checked, July 9 came and went and he is still in office.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=. Last I checked, July 9 came and went and he is still in office.[/QUOTE]

Or maybe he isn't?

Unregistered
    Bye Bye bye bye
    Please don’t forget to leave my helmet!!!

Unregistered
    Yawn.....what a long winded speech about nothing. What are you Santa claus, making a good and bad list? You Sir, are a moron!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yawn.....what a long winded speech about nothing. What are you Santa claus, making a good and bad list? You Sir, are a moron!
    In this scenario the Governor is Santa Claus and he’s about to give us all a well deserved present. Getting rid of Israel will benefit everyone in the county except for the pay for play hires and the criminals.

Unregistered
    In this scenario the Governor is Santa Claus and he’s about to give us all a well deserved present. Getting rid of Israel will benefit everyone in the county except for the pay for play hires and the criminals.
    The governor is gonna do nothing except maybe take more of your pension away. You idiots will never learn.

Unregistered
    The governor is gonna do nothing except maybe take more of your pension away. You idiots will never learn.
    LOL!!!!!!!!!! I loved all of these moronic idiots that were proud to vote for a man who destroyed their retirement and gave them a pay cut!