Take notice to your local Command

Unregistered

Take notice to your local Command

I challenge all my fellow deputies to good to BSO pics. Click on “advanced search”, then Put in the CCN of a Sgt/Lt/Capt of your choice. BSO has arrest records going back to 1997. You can see who has actually been in the streets and who’s a massive ZERO. Nothing pisses me off more then having to follow orders from a guy that has been here 20yrs but has less then 20 arrests. What GIVES you the right to lead MEN, when you haven’t arrested any real criminals, worked any cases, wrote any search warrants?!? A lot of these Turkey handout cops have never done $hit in their career and they need to be exposed!! Got a command staff member, with under 20 arrests trying to tell me how to write a PC.....GTFO !!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I challenge all my fellow deputies to good to BSO pics. Click on “advanced search”, then Put in the CCN of a Sgt/Lt/Capt of your choice. BSO has arrest records going back to 1997. You can see who has actually been in the streets and who’s a massive ZERO. Nothing pisses me off more then having to follow orders from a guy that has been here 20yrs but has less then 20 arrests. What GIVES you the right to lead MEN, when you haven’t arrested any real criminals, worked any cases, wrote any search warrants?!? A lot of these Turkey handout cops have never done $hit in their career and they need to be exposed!! Got a command staff member, with under 20 arrests trying to tell me how to write a PC.....GTFO !!!!
    Start posting the names of these slugs with only a handful of arrests. Cant be deleted if you have the facts to back it up!

Unregistered
    I’m looking up our leaders as we speak !!!

Unregistered
    Sounds like some moron got a talking to about not being able to articulate their actions. What you don't understand, you buffoon, is that your supervisor is trying to keep you from going to jail because you didn't have the elements of the crime in your PC. Another flunky who thinks he knows it all.

Unregistered
    90%+ of the administrators in south Florida are promoted because they're good test takers. All that time that could've been spent on patrolling and being proactive was spent on hiding and studying.
    With a merit based system, the vast majority would still be handling calls. The way things are now, these idiots create policies that protect themselves, they micromanage, and implement techniques/computer programs/methods from a department from small town U.S.A. because they don't know any better. They figure that it works for a 20 person department so it has to work here.

Unregistered
    90%+ of the administrators in south Florida are promoted because they're good test takers. All that time that could've been spent on patrolling and being proactive was spent on hiding and studying.
    With a merit based system, the vast majority would still be handling calls. The way things are now, these idiots create policies that protect themselves, they micromanage, and implement techniques/computer programs/methods from a department from small town U.S.A. because they don't know any better. They figure that it works for a 20 person department so it has to work here.
    Have you been paying any attention to what they are promoting to Sgt. Lately? It really takes the Pride in being a supervisor to all new LOW levels.

Unregistered

Take a look in the mirror

Take a look at your roll calls. Take a look at some of the deputies who run the other way when you call for a back up.
    Weak employees are not limited to supervisors but those supervisors should be doing something with the lazy types who failed to take care of their responsibilities including backing you up when you really need them.

Get pissed up with your supervisors when they allow lazy employees to exist. It’s not their job to do your job.

Unregistered

Take a look in the mirror

I meant pissed off but you know what I mean. Leadership is not something limited to someone with stripes or collar brass.