Public Records Request

Unregistered

Public Records Request

On May 30, the City of Hollywood held a City Commission workshop on Margaritaville where former F/U Mayor Bober was in attendance. TMOFS has received information that there was clearly some potential shenanigans going on between Bober and Levy during the meeting.
    Bober was allegedly sending text messages to Levy while he was on the dais and chairing the meeting. Since Levy was in an official working capacity for the city, we believe those communications are work product and subject to public record. We have filed a public records request for the text messages, and the City has 30 days to comply. Your Broward PBA has obtained a transcript of this text exchange.

Levy: Glad you showed up Peter! We are going to catch hell over this Margaritaville deal!!

Bober: Don’t fret Joshy, just deny, deny, admit nothing, and say support the troops after every statement. Do I have to teach you everything about being a mayor?

Levy: This $28 million backdoor deal is giving me a political headache. People of Hollywood are pissed and had enough!

Bober: $28 mil, pffft!! Can you imagine the hell storm we would of caught had we been held responsible for the $86 million we took from the cops, firefighters, and general employees!

Levy: For sure! I still can’t believe you got away with that one!

Bober: Me too honestly! I was just DMing Cathy, we were laughing about those good old days. I demand that she tell me the story every time we talk. It tickles me pink. Cathy said, “ So I go to the PBA and say, the waiver “must” to be in the contract and the PBA turns and says…. “Ok.” Bbwwwaaaahhhhh!!! Who would ever go for that? IDIOTS!” LMBO!

Levy: OMG CAPS ON! ROTHFLMAO! Stop Pete I’m about to pee my pants up here. I can't contain my laughter! You and Cathy are so gangsta!

Bober: Hold the applause Joshy, no paparazzi, (tee hee!)

Levy: Brooo, I am the used car salesman, but you and Cathy sold the PBA what we call a lemon!

Bober: No Joshy, me and Cathy sold the PBA a lemon…. TWICE! 2013 and 2014!

Levy: So happy the firefighters and general employees followed the PBA’s lead and signed a waiver too, L’Chaim!

Bober: L’Chaim Joshy you lobbes.

Levy: All the peeps from the League of Cities still bust at the seems from laughter! Speaking of the League of Cities, how is Cathy doing in the Gables?

Bober: Not as good as she was in Hollywood, the union is giving her hell down there. She said he misses negotiating with the PBA.

Levy: No tradesees!! I’m keeping the PBA right where they are at! What does Frankie Fernandez say about this fiasco?

Bober: Frank said the PBA can hate him all they want, but he didn’t cost the membership back pay and a great pension, the PBA reps did!

Levy: Keen observation. I’m thinking of doing a proclamation and putting the faces of the PBA reps on the water tower, another $600k down the drain! We have money to burn now thanks to them!

Bober: Perhaps you should do a cash give away to more developers with one of those wind boxes like they do on Oprah, everyone loves Oprah.

Levy: Good one Pete! I’ll do both!

Bober: Speaking of negotiations how are they going?

Levy: Wonderful, the cops want tattoos…

Bober: What? The cops want the city to pay for tattoos?

Levy: No dummy, they just want to show them.

Bober: WTF! As a labor attorney I say sign the contact immediately, it saves the city money! What did you say to them.

Levy: We told them, “maybe” lol

Bober: Joshy you, George, and Waz are the gangstas!

Levy: I learned from the best Pete!

Bober: How’s the new chief?

Levy: Wonderful! He will do whatever we want for the next 10 years. You don’t think Mel would recommend someone who will take the side of the cops do you?

Bober: CRAs, PBA, and a chief on your side. What a great time to be a city official. Hope George takes out the representatives for a round of golf on the city this weekend, you can afford it, LMAO!

Levy: George will see them again Saturday on the course….

Unregistered

I'm Stunned!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    On May 30, the City of Hollywood held a City Commission workshop on Margaritaville where former F/U Mayor Bober was in attendance. TMOFS has received information that there was clearly some potential shenanigans going on between Bober and Levy during the meeting.
    Bober was allegedly sending text messages to Levy while he was on the dais and chairing the meeting. Since Levy was in an official working capacity for the city, we believe those communications are work product and subject to public record. We have filed a public records request for the text messages, and the City has 30 days to comply. Your Broward PBA has obtained a transcript of this text exchange.

Levy: Glad you showed up Peter! We are going to catch hell over this Margaritaville deal!!

Bober: Don’t fret Joshy, just deny, deny, admit nothing, and say support the troops after every statement. Do I have to teach you everything about being a mayor?

Levy: This $28 million backdoor deal is giving me a political headache. People of Hollywood are pissed and had enough!

Bober: $28 mil, pffft!! Can you imagine the hell storm we would of caught had we been held responsible for the $86 million we took from the cops, firefighters, and general employees!

Levy: For sure! I still can’t believe you got away with that one!

Bober: Me too honestly! I was just DMing Cathy, we were laughing about those good old days. I demand that she tell me the story every time we talk. It tickles me pink. Cathy said, “ So I go to the PBA and say, the waiver “must” to be in the contract and the PBA turns and says…. “Ok.” Bbwwwaaaahhhhh!!! Who would ever go for that? IDIOTS!” LMBO!

Levy: OMG CAPS ON! ROTHFLMAO! Stop Pete I’m about to pee my pants up here. I can't contain my laughter! You and Cathy are so gangsta!

Bober: Hold the applause Joshy, no paparazzi, (tee hee!)

Levy: Brooo, I am the used car salesman, but you and Cathy sold the PBA what we call a lemon!

Bober: No Joshy, me and Cathy sold the PBA a lemon…. TWICE! 2013 and 2014!

Levy: So happy the firefighters and general employees followed the PBA’s lead and signed a waiver too, L’Chaim!

Bober: L’Chaim Joshy you lobbes.

Levy: All the peeps from the League of Cities still bust at the seems from laughter! Speaking of the League of Cities, how is Cathy doing in the Gables?

Bober: Not as good as she was in Hollywood, the union is giving her hell down there. She said he misses negotiating with the PBA.

Levy: No tradesees!! I’m keeping the PBA right where they are at! What does Frankie Fernandez say about this fiasco?

Bober: Frank said the PBA can hate him all they want, but he didn’t cost the membership back pay and a great pension, the PBA reps did!

Levy: Keen observation. I’m thinking of doing a proclamation and putting the faces of the PBA reps on the water tower, another $600k down the drain! We have money to burn now thanks to them!

Bober: Perhaps you should do a cash give away to more developers with one of those wind boxes like they do on Oprah, everyone loves Oprah.

Levy: Good one Pete! I’ll do both!

Bober: Speaking of negotiations how are they going?

Levy: Wonderful, the cops want tattoos…

Bober: What? The cops want the city to pay for tattoos?

Levy: No dummy, they just want to show them.

Bober: WTF! As a labor attorney I say sign the contact immediately, it saves the city money! What did you say to them.

Levy: We told them, “maybe” lol

Bober: Joshy you, George, and Waz are the gangstas!

Levy: I learned from the best Pete!

Bober: How’s the new chief?

Levy: Wonderful! He will do whatever we want for the next 10 years. You don’t think Mel would recommend someone who will take the side of the cops do you?

Bober: CRAs, PBA, and a chief on your side. What a great time to be a city official. Hope George takes out the representatives for a round of golf on the city this weekend, you can afford it, LMAO!

Levy: George will see them again Saturday on the course….
    Wow!!! The former Mayor and City Manager were SOB's.