Lawsuit money
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lawsuit money

Unregistered

Lawsuit money

it a shame that’s been this long and still we have no resolution to the lawsuit. It’s not politics it’s not the Money it’s not a power play it’s Pure evil . And we may never get paid, which I think we won’t but those Responsible will have to answer to God Vengeance is mine says the Lord I will repay

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    it a shame that’s been this long and still we have no resolution to the lawsuit. It’s not politics it’s not the Money it’s not a power play it’s Pure evil . And we may never get paid, which I think we won’t but those Responsible will have to answer to God Vengeance is mine says the Lord I will repay
    You know what’s shame?

Being underpaid,overworked,and overruled. You go out there and be a savior.

Unregistered
    You know what’s shame?

This is why 6 years ago I decided to go back to school. Almost done with law school. Time to bank millions like a few lawyer buddies. You all can continue to slave and beg around for pennies. Trust me I was there too, time for a change. Thank you to the City for paying my education. I took advantage of such great benefit.

Unregistered
    This is why 6 years ago I decided to go back to school. Almost done with law school. Time to bank millions like a few lawyer buddies. You all can continue to slave and beg around for pennies. Trust me I was there too, time for a change. Thank you to the City for paying my education. I took advantage of such great benefit.
    You are not alone, Randy Pelham ex PO in the 80’s an Attorney up north, David Cozad ex PO in the 90’s always worked front desk and did his homework ON Duty,now an Attorney west coast. Miami Dade Judge Fernandez ex Major in the 90’s and 2000, same MO would do his homework on Duty and since he was a Major no one ever questioned his hours,he worked bankers hours to accommodate his Law Degree. I forgot his name Ex motorman pretty boy left to the gables,came back to City since Gables sucks (grass never greener on the other side) graduated from Law school quit city. The list goes on and ON. John Cunill ex PO in the 90’s,left the Dept. Under a Dark cloud Google his name and you will see what am taking about. Very good friend of Maxi Pads. John is now an Attorney in Brickell. Good for you.

I have my own business and I don’t take Debit,no checks,no credit cards. CASH only just like CAZOlas. Cash flow,you go figure.

Unregistered
    Bank millions?? Hahahah u will be making 40K a year like the rest of the people at the SAO. If you are lucky you might land a job with a good firm. But you have to prove yourself. Even then.... u won't make as much as you are making now for a couple of years .... keep dreaming

Unregistered
    You know what’s shame?

You know what's a shame? That I am not your chief ....just yet sailor. But leadership atbabgood price is on the return.

Submarine Airborne OOHRAH

Unregistered
    Bank millions?? Hahahah u will be making 40K a year like the rest of the people at the SAO. If you are lucky you might land a job with a good firm. But you have to prove yourself. Even then.... u won't make as much as you are making now for a couple of years .... keep dreaming
    Sadly, that's the case for many go graduate law school thinking they going to be the big hot shots that sue these million dollar insurance companies and are going to get paid a million a year. It takes years for that to happen. Heck! if you're enjoying law school then good for you. I did the opposite just in case the day comes I get hurt or sick of the job, I just graduated with my BSN (Nursing). Friend of mine works at so and so and makes $80k a year / with a pension, working 3 days a week. Always good to have a plan B. Again, enjoy being a lawyer and the 80 hrs. a week.

Unregistered
    You are not alone, Randy Pelham ex PO in the 80’s an Attorney up north, David Cozad ex PO in the 90’s always worked front desk and did his homework ON Duty,now an Attorney west coast. Miami Dade Judge Fernandez ex Major in the 90’s and 2000, same MO would do his homework on Duty and since he was a Major no one ever questioned his hours,he worked bankers hours to accommodate his Law Degree. I forgot his name Ex motorman pretty boy left to the gables,came back to City since Gables sucks (grass never greener on the other side) graduated from Law school quit city. The list goes on and ON. John Cunill ex PO in the 90’s,left the Dept. Under a Dark cloud Google his name and you will see what am taking about. Very good friend of Maxi Pads. John is now an Attorney in Brickell. Good for you.

I have my own business and I don’t take Debit,no checks,no credit cards. CASH only just like CAZOlas. Cash flow,you go figure.
    Thank you David for your input like always

Unregistered
    I want answers and I want them now why is it taking so long

Unregistered
    You know what's a shame? That I am not your chief ....just yet sailor. But leadership atbabgood price is on the return.

Submarine Airborne OOHRAH
    WTF is (atabgood)? Your not coming back! You ran your mouth like the little b!tch you are and sealed your chances of EVER returning. Beside how could anyone follower a lair? Well that's most staff here. So maybe..

Did you finish Miami high or are you one of the famous GED appointments.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast