Thank you major cedenia - Page 5
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Heard Cedenia is nothing more then a baggy pants jailer that hooked on by playing the hispanic thing his whole career. Then he helped Israel and ba-bam, shot up to major. He really does whine all the time about everyone and everything.
    He checks to see if people wear their vests, and thats ok, but shouldn't he be wearing his too? Or, is he immune from policy and safety concerns?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Heard Cedenia is nothing more then a baggy pants jailer that hooked on by playing the hispanic thing his whole career. Then he helped Israel and ba-bam, shot up to major. He really does whine all the time about everyone and everything.
    He checks to see if people wear their vests, and thats ok, but shouldn't he be wearing his too? Or, is he immune from policy and safety concerns?
    Stop making excuses airport security guard and do your minimal work job. You guys are way overpaid and would be overpaid if you worked at McDonalds, which looks like 90% of you eat every day. Maybe the vest will help you fat bodies lose some weight.
    Don't get angry at the major for making you do an ounce of work you're expected to do!
    Loosers!

Unregistered
    Worthless BSO deputies!!! Trying to destroy one of the last Command staff that’s actually BSO! You people are frauds.... tell one group of FAT pu$$ies to wear a vest and these nerds go straight to LEO AFFAIRS !!

Unregistered
    Worthless BSO deputies!!! Trying to destroy one of the last Command staff that’s actually BSO! You people are frauds.... tell one group of FAT pu$$ies to wear a vest and these nerds go straight to LEO AFFAIRS !!

Settle down Major, you were no ball of fire in your hay day.

Your appearance and tattoos made you popular in S.I.D., because knowone would ever suspect you as a leo. Not sure if thats a good thing or not.🤔

We were all very surprised to see you get promoted so quickly🤦*♂️

Unregistered
    Settle down Major, you were no ball of fire in your hay day.

Your appearance and tattoos made you popular in S.I.D., because knowone would ever suspect you as a leo. Not sure if thats a good thing or not.🤔

We were all very surprised to see you get promoted so quickly🤦*♂️
    He sold himself to Jenne and will pay the piper. Karma is a biotch little man!

Unregistered
    He sold himself to Jenne and will pay the piper. Karma is a biotch little man!
    Is that it? I'm sure you have the Major all concerned about his karma now. Why don't you say it to his face? As long as you don't say anything with curse words, he can't write you up. Be respectful in your tone and tell him how you feel. Until then you're a quiet angry little worm who's lucky to be even employed. You're not a man, just a big fat puzzy looser!

Unregistered
    Is that it? I'm sure you have the Major all concerned about his karma now. Why don't you say it to his face? As long as you don't say anything with curse words, he can't write you up. Be respectful in your tone and tell him how you feel. Until then you're a quiet angry little worm who's lucky to be even employed. You're not a man, just a big fat puzzy looser!
    Wow, he’s responding like a fiddle getting played to the max. .

Unregistered
    F you little man, when I take off this star, that you soiled, you the first person I'm going to talk to. You sawed off vindictive little azzkisser.

Unregistered
    Actually BSO? Lol, what did that get us? Don’t blame us because you like so many others sold their soul and jumped in bed with these guys and their cameras. You made a deal with the devil so don’t blame anyone other than yourself.

Unregistered
    Yea it really sucks wearing a camera. Now, you'll be accountable for not doing anything, not knowing anything and being generally rude to the public. Thank goodness for those cameras so that you idiots are now accountable. I hope you sweat your fat azzes off on the curb and cry all day. Glorified security guards, not even real cop loosers!

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast