Thank you major cedenia - Page 2
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hope that my IUPA friends are taking notes, because Major Deusche and Sgt Tard were grabbing people by their uniforms while checking for ballistic vests!
    Isn’t that Armed Battery???
    These *******s need to go to jail!!
    Yea, its armed battery. Go file an out of custody PC with the SAO.....idiot, stop whining and wear your vest! And while you're at it....move that traffic along the curb flat foot.

Unregistered
    Stop your whining! If you don't like your cushy jobs at the airport, go hump calls at a real district. Then you'll really need your vest.
    Those poor csas work the curb and they never complain. You need to be more like that Indian deputy....I think his name is adul.
    That guy is a real worker!
    Wasn't he the guy that got caught surfing the internet for a whole 8 hours and was suspended for working details for 3 months, is that the "worker" your referring to??

Unregistered
    This man caused a deputy to loose his life, got promoted by keeping his mouth shut about the botched attempt, and hasn't lost an ounce of sleep since the incident. Do you think writing up deputies for no vests bother's him the least?
    Wow, now here is a post that speaks the TRUTH!!

Unregistered
    Wasn't he the guy that got caught surfing the internet for a whole 8 hours and was suspended for working details for 3 months, is that the "worker" your referring to??
    I'm not sure if he was suspended. I just know the guy is a hard worker and is a real ladies man. I think his name is adul. Not sure but hes Indian, Pakistani or Somalian....like one of those guys in the life raft in that movie captain Phillips.

Unregistered
    This man caused a deputy to loose his life, got promoted by keeping his mouth shut about the botched attempt, and hasn't lost an ounce of sleep since the incident. Do you think writing up deputies for no vests bother's him the least?
    Your beloved Ken Jenne caused that deputy to lose his life and his upper echelon. Please lay blame in the right individuals. I don't know what's up now so can't speak for him. He has always been a good guy as far as I'm concerned.

Unregistered
    It’s mic, not mike!

Unregistered
    As another blogger rightfully pointed out Ken Jenne was solely responsible for that deputies life. You see, we couldn't get overtime while he was busy plastering his name on every fire truck in the county.

Unregistered
    At least get the name right its Cedeno , your a moron.

Unregistered
    Solely Ken Jenny?????
    Okay Major stop defending yourself anonymously, because nobody else will!!!
    You will soon be gone and I will keep traffic along without my armor vest on.
    Have you ever heard the phrase “personal responsibility?”
    Go away now and have yourself a cafeconleche!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Please stop messing withe Cedeno; he gets really emotional about such things, because he has a really bad case of little people disease. When he's in the elevator he's at eye level with everyones nuts

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast