Thank you major cedenia - Page 16
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’ll bet bso legal is pulling their hair out right now. You’ve just set up precedent in this agency major. How is anyone in command going to be able to go to a disciplinary review or arbitration for that matter, and argue against a deputy who commits an unwanted touching from this point forward. Did that ever occur to you, Sir?

You obviously didn’t mean any harm that day. But you didn’t show any respect for your troops either. And by coming on this forum and daring people to complain, you have just showed your disdain not only for your troops, but the law itself. I find that beyond concerning.

This is the old bso in action. You know the one we all wanted to get rid of. And this is the kind of toxic stupidity the sheriff promised he was going to rid the agency of when he came here.

This reminds me of that imbecile who pointed a rifle at the female deputy. I think they hid him away in one of the do nothing districts. Perhaps they should do the same with you.

Hey boss De Plane, Hey Boss De Plane...lol remind you of anybody. And by the way that useless Lt. Is in Cooper City.

Unregistered
    Hey boss De Plane, Hey Boss De Plane...lol remind you of anybody. And by the way that useless Lt. Is in Cooper City.
    I thought they stuck him in Weston.

Unregistered
    Sedano is a scumbag midget as well!

Unregistered
    My chest was touched to see if I was wearing my vest. That's armed battery! And I think a thread may have been taken....that's armed robbery! Waaa waaa
    Yet, when there was a melee at the spirit ticket counter, which made national news, and you puzzies did nothing even though you were being pushed around.....absolute disgusting....you should all be ashamed!

Unregistered
    My chest was touched to see if I was wearing my vest. That's armed battery! And I think a thread may have been taken....that's armed robbery! Waaa waaa
    Yet, when there was a melee at the spirit ticket counter, which made national news, and you puzzies did nothing even though you were being pushed around.....absolute disgusting....you should all be ashamed!
    Agreed, they should’ve kicked azz in there, but they probably don’t trust you because you hung cameras on them. Can you blame them? Mr. creepy, grabby, touchy, feely?

Unregistered
    You see major it all goes back to mutual respect. If these guys felt you were sincere in your concern for them this wouldn’t be an issue. Perhaps if the first time you put your hand on someone it was a handshake out of mutual respect, or a pat on the back to say job well done, then it would never have been an issue.

After you build that trust and respect, you can grab a shirt and ask where the vest is at and nobody will say a thing. That’s because they know you’re authentic. But obviously you missed that class in life. It’s ok to be a tough boss sometimes when it’s warranted and needed. But it doesn’t work if there isn’t a genuine concern for your people before then.

Unregistered
    The sheriff put BWCs in them via policy, not the major. Its called policy.....something you entitled little whiners think you dont have to follow. But let's be honest, you're not to blame. Your supervisors are to blame for allowing you to violate policy everyday and do nothing about it. So maybe the supervisors are the ones that need to be accountable for your actions or lack thereof.
    And when one of them gets written up for lack of supervision because of your neglect are you going to stand beside them or behind them. I think all you'll do is ***** like the whiny little puzzies you are and do nothing to change.

Unregistered
    The sheriff put BWCs in them via policy, not the major. Its called policy.....something you entitled little whiners think you dont have to follow. But let's be honest, you're not to blame. Your supervisors are to blame for allowing you to violate policy everyday and do nothing about it. So maybe the supervisors are the ones that need to be accountable for your actions or lack thereof.
    And when one of them gets written up for lack of supervision because of your neglect are you going to stand beside them or behind them. I think all you'll do is ***** like the whiny little puzzies you are and do nothing to change.
    Since we’re being honest today let’s cut through the bullish!t shall we? This whole bunch of politically motivated bs song and dance your jumping to right now goes back to the shooting disaster at the airport. A disaster caused by a lack of preparation at YOUR command level and above!

Where was your command post? Where was your inner and outer perimeter? Where was your staging area for medical personnel? Where was your staging area for traffic? Where was your staging area for other resources? What the hell was going on with the radio? Why wasn’t there an organized command? Why wasn’t there a place to funnel crowds of people running for their lives?

Where was the training for such a scenario beforehand? What training has taken place since to insure there isn’t a repeat? What procedures and policies have been put in place?

These questions need to be answered. Finally, let’s cut through the rest of the bullish!t. The vests that you were checking for will not stop a rifle round which is the preferred weapon of most active shooters.

The decision NOT to purchase heavy vests for YOUR personnel is another huge mistake being made at YOUR level and above!!!!!!!!!!! And when a deputy gets killed because of this mistake you won’t be able to argue you didn’t know it ahead of time. You chose NOT to spend the money plain and simple!!!!!!!!!

Let’s put it all out on the table major because deputies lives hang in the balance!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Since we’re being honest today let’s cut through the bullish!t shall we? This whole bunch of politically motivated bs song and dance your jumping to right now goes back to the shooting disaster at the airport. A disaster caused by a lack of preparation at YOUR command level and above!

Where was your command post? Where was your inner and outer perimeter? Where was your staging area for medical personnel? Where was your staging area for traffic? Where was your staging area for other resources? What the hell was going on with the radio? Why wasn’t there an organized command? Why wasn’t there a place to funnel crowds of people running for their lives?

Where was the training for such a scenario beforehand? What training has taken place since to insure there isn’t a repeat? What procedures and policies have been put in place?

These questions need to be answered. Finally, let’s cut through the rest of the bullish!t. The vests that you were checking for will not stop a rifle round which is the preferred weapon of most active shooters.

The decision NOT to purchase heavy vests for YOUR personnel is another huge mistake being made at YOUR level and above!!!!!!!!!!! And when a deputy gets killed because of this mistake you won’t be able to argue you didn’t know it ahead of time. You chose NOT to spend the money plain and simple!!!!!!!!!

Let’s put it all out on the table major because deputies lives hang in the balance!!!!!!!!
    Well major, we’re waiting? That’s what we thought.

Unregistered
    Well major, we’re waiting? That’s what we thought.
    So you want heavier vests? Is that what you want? So, you dont mind wearing a vest, you just want a heavier ballistic vest? The truth is that you dont want any changes to your routine. You place blame on everyone and everything else rather than look how you can change things. Change takes time, but in the interim you can't wait for change....you need to steer your own ship and do what's best for yourself....like wear your vest, plan for the unexpected, have the warrior mindset and be vigilant and alert. You can point the finger at everyone else but at the start of the day you need to point that finger at yourself first.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast