Thank you major cedenia - Page 15
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hope that my IUPA friends are taking notes, because Major Deusche and Sgt Tard were grabbing people by their uniforms while checking for ballistic vests!
    Isn’t that Armed Battery???
    These *******s need to go to jail!!
    Actually any unwanted touching is a battery. Who do these people think they are? I mean really?

Unregistered
    I agree. But in this case his indoctrination began long ago under CPT Tony Varona. The bad leadership didn’t start with this administration but it certainly has increased.
    Yep both are about the same height, both have the napoleon complex and ****y as hell.

Unregistered
    I would like to congratulate all the airport deputies for their perseverance and outstanding investigation skills in locating that sig.10 suspect from the other day....what?.....they did not catch anyone?....
    a deputy had a minor injury and no one was caught? Errrrr....ummmm.....
    I'm sorry but I have an important engagement I have to attend.....stage left.
    Look... this is the same guy who just loves to stir the pot. He love cranking people up. I bet whoever he works with just love him. Let him talk trash and leave him be.

Unregistered
    That guy is a real douche. I'll be working terminal 2 baggage this week....heard it's a real CAKE detail lol

Unregistered
    Actually any unwanted touching is a battery. Who do these people think they are? I mean really?
    I mean really? Waaa waaa waaa
    What a sissy!! Really!

Unregistered
    I mean really? Waaa waaa waaa
    What a sissy!! Really!
    Be cautious Major. The Florida Legislature wrote the statute. I think some people around here need an awakening.

Unregistered
    Be cautious Major. The Florida Legislature wrote the statute. I think some people around here need an awakening.
    I think majors need to act like majors. I can see. Sgt. Doing this, but a major? Seriously? Now you may say to yourself, How is a major supposed to act? Well, we know it when we see it, and this ain’t it!

Unregistered
    Well then as I said before, go file charges with the SAO.....yea, didn't think so.....all bark and no bite.....you guys are a joke!

Unregistered
    Well then as I said before, go file charges with the SAO.....yea, didn't think so.....all bark and no bite.....you guys are a joke!
    As are you little man!

Unregistered
    I’ll bet bso legal is pulling their hair out right now. You’ve just set up precedent in this agency major. How is anyone in command going to be able to go to a disciplinary review or arbitration for that matter, and argue against a deputy who commits an unwanted touching from this point forward. Did that ever occur to you, Sir?

You obviously didn’t mean any harm that day. But you didn’t show any respect for your troops either. And by coming on this forum and daring people to complain, you have just showed your disdain not only for your troops, but the law itself. I find that beyond concerning.

This is the old bso in action. You know the one we all wanted to get rid of. And this is the kind of toxic stupidity the sheriff promised he was going to rid the agency of when he came here.

This reminds me of that imbecile who pointed a rifle at the female deputy. I think they hid him away in one of the do nothing districts. Perhaps they should do the same with you.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast