Thank you major cedenia
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Thank you major cedenia

Thank you for checking on us to make sure we are wearing our body armor in this 90 degree heat while doing traffic. Specially since you didn’t have yours on, or your body worn camera or your shoulder mike.
    Thank you for demonstrating your Amazing Leadership.
    Thank god you’ll soon be GONE!!!!

Unregistered
    Gone! I’m hearing that he was the undercover that took down the sheriff. He’s telling his close associates that he will be getting the sheriffs car as a trophy then getting to work on fixing the disaster that the sheriff created. We are apparently stuck with that turd 💩

Unregistered
    That simple minded RAT won’t last

Unregistered
    This man caused a deputy to loose his life, got promoted by keeping his mouth shut about the botched attempt, and hasn't lost an ounce of sleep since the incident. Do you think writing up deputies for no vests bother's him the least?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This man caused a deputy to loose his life, got promoted by keeping his mouth shut about the botched attempt, and hasn't lost an ounce of sleep since the incident. Do you think writing up deputies for no vests bother's him the least?
    They need to cut him lose as soon as the sheriff gets axked. What a looser!

Unregistered

Patience Please

It will be done

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you for checking on us to make sure we are wearing our body armor in this 90 degree heat while doing traffic. Specially since you didn’t have yours on, or your body worn camera or your shoulder mike.
    Thank you for demonstrating your Amazing Leadership.
    Thank god you’ll soon be GONE!!!!
    Stop your whining! If you don't like your cushy jobs at the airport, go hump calls at a real district. Then you'll really need your vest.
    Those poor csas work the curb and they never complain. You need to be more like that Indian deputy....I think his name is adul.
    That guy is a real worker!

Unregistered
    Are shoulder mikes required?

Unregistered
    Listen boot liker!! If Mr Major Deusche wants to check uniforms, the least he could do is wear his correctly!
    No camera, shoulder mike or vest!
    Now get you head out of your a$$ and you go ahead and do some work!

Unregistered
    I hope that my IUPA friends are taking notes, because Major Deusche and Sgt Tard were grabbing people by their uniforms while checking for ballistic vests!
    Isn’t that Armed Battery???
    These *******s need to go to jail!!

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast