Thank you major cedenia - Page 7
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    No worries! You’ll soon be gone and you ‘ll be begging someone to hire you!!!!!!!!
    Amazing Leadership! You must be smoking something.
    Bye Bye bye

Unregistered
    Was he passing out free turkey cupons???

Unregistered
    I wish you absolute morons could at least spell, but apparently airport security guard police can't even do that right.

Unregistered
    Bye Bye bye bye Bye

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bye Bye bye bye Bye
    You saying bye because you're going to a real district? Or are you continuing lying to anyone who will listen telling them you're a cop when in fact you're just a glorified security guard?

Unregistered
    I just want to me sure you leave my helmet on your way out!!!!
    Amazing Leadership decision!!
    Bye Bye bye bye Bye

Unregistered
    Major Cedenia is by far the most power abusive of the major's. If you're a woman in one of his commands he will drive you to want to quit.

Unregistered
    Major Cedenia is by far the most power abusive of the major's. If you're a woman in one of his commands he will drive you to want to quit.
    I feel bad for every deputy at the airport because you're all a bunch of on the rag women.

Unregistered
    No worries! You’ll get there some day!

Unregistered
    Cedeño will be here as long as he wants wait and see... bunch of crybabies. Let's piss off one of the few people that actually cares about his troops. Idiots.
    The only one in that administration who seems to care about the troops? This self absorbed azzhole
    Doesn’t do anything for the troops.

The only one of them who even acknowledges the troops is Polan. If they do something noteworthy he’ll shoot out an email. If one of them gets hurt he’ll make a call or send them a text.

Never seen Cedeno do any of that for the troops. Cedeno is fake like 90% of these guys. Checking body armor isn’t a sin by any means. We need to wear it so it’s not the message we have a problem with. It’s the fake person delivering the message.
    Cessna is a gossip who listens to gossip, spreads gossip, and is a part of the problem in this place.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast