Thank you major cedenia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Thank you major cedenia

Thank you for checking on us to make sure we are wearing our body armor in this 90 degree heat while doing traffic. Specially since you didn’t have yours on, or your body worn camera or your shoulder mike.
    Thank you for demonstrating your Amazing Leadership.
    Thank god you’ll soon be GONE!!!!

Unregistered
    Gone! I’m hearing that he was the undercover that took down the sheriff. He’s telling his close associates that he will be getting the sheriffs car as a trophy then getting to work on fixing the disaster that the sheriff created. We are apparently stuck with that turd 💩

Unregistered
    That simple minded RAT won’t last

Unregistered
    This man caused a deputy to loose his life, got promoted by keeping his mouth shut about the botched attempt, and hasn't lost an ounce of sleep since the incident. Do you think writing up deputies for no vests bother's him the least?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This man caused a deputy to loose his life, got promoted by keeping his mouth shut about the botched attempt, and hasn't lost an ounce of sleep since the incident. Do you think writing up deputies for no vests bother's him the least?
    They need to cut him lose as soon as the sheriff gets axked. What a looser!

Unregistered

Patience Please

It will be done

Unregistered
    Wow, now here is a post that speaks the TRUTH!!

Unregistered
    Your beloved Ken Jenne caused that deputy to lose his life and his upper echelon. Please lay blame in the right individuals. I don't know what's up now so can't speak for him. He has always been a good guy as far as I'm concerned.

Unregistered
    It’s mic, not mike!

Unregistered
    Your beloved Ken Jenne caused that deputy to lose his life and his upper echelon. Please lay blame in the right individuals. I don't know what's up now so can't speak for him. He has always been a good guy as far as I'm concerned.
    Butler and Cedeno got promoted on the back of a deputy that lost their life in the line of duty. Jenne bribed these two, and they cashed in. Jenne is a piece of sewage, but what would you consider Butler and Cedpuke for taking the bribe?

Hey Kevin, hey Angelo, there are deputies that still miss Todd and wish nothing but the worst on you two.

Angie, if you sleep better at night blaming that piece of scum Jenne for Todd loosing his life, then so be it. When you hit purgatory, and you will my fried, hopefully during your walk down the shadow, you'll be able to post a final leoaffairs post how it was Jenne's fault. EVERYTHING COMES TO AN END MY FRIEND

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast