Thank you major cedenia - Page 14
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sedano, just gave me the heads up.

Sedanos big summer sale starts today, palomiya, black beans and guayaba are all on sale! Hurry before its gone!

Thanks Sedano!
    A fired bag boy from Sedano's who stands 5'3" is a major for this sh!tty agency. Mumbles get that arsehole outa here

Unregistered

Armed Battery?

I hope that my IUPA friends are taking notes, because Major Deusche and Sgt Tard were grabbing people by their uniforms while checking for ballistic vests!
    Isn’t that Armed Battery???
    These *******s need to go to jail!!
    Armed Battery?

I hope you are a jail guard and not a real deputy.

BSO has so many morons. BSO needs an enema to flush out all the turds. You all think you are some real special leo’s. You’re not. Many of your Sgt’s are clowns and your LT’s are just as bad. A new sheriff is coming and the house will be cleaned.

Unregistered
    Armed Battery?

I hope you are a jail guard and not a real deputy.

BSO has so many morons. BSO needs an enema to flush out all the turds. You all think you are some real special leo’s. You’re not. Many of your Sgt’s are clowns and your LT’s are just as bad. A new sheriff is coming and the house will be cleaned.
    They should start with you.

Unregistered
    A good leader should always put the needs of the people under his or her command above their own needs, and should always lead by example. A leader should not just show up every now and then and play the gotcha game and try to present some sort of intimidating presence to the troops. The leader that doesn't recognize that the failure of his people is a failure of himself as a leader, isn't a leader at all. You've made it as a leader when people don't want to disappoint you and give their full effort in all things.

But managing failure is the BSO way. Point fingers, blame others and deflect, deflect, deflect. These people are all the same, so don't blame Cedeno because this is what he was taught at the Israel political indoctrination camp. Until these politically appointed "leaders" learn their craft, BSO will just have to continue to manage and mitigate its failures on a public stage.

Signed,
    We the People

Unregistered
    You can always hire a PR firm to fix the lack of leadership problem.

Unregistered
    A good leader should always put the needs of the people under his or her command above their own needs, and should always lead by example. A leader should not just show up every now and then and play the gotcha game and try to present some sort of intimidating presence to the troops. The leader that doesn't recognize that the failure of his people is a failure of himself as a leader, isn't a leader at all. You've made it as a leader when people don't want to disappoint you and give their full effort in all things.

But managing failure is the BSO way. Point fingers, blame others and deflect, deflect, deflect. These people are all the same, so don't blame Cedeno because this is what he was taught at the Israel political indoctrination camp. Until these politically appointed "leaders" learn their craft, BSO will just have to continue to manage and mitigate its failures on a public stage.

Signed,
    We the People
    WOW, best post on leadership I’ve seen, nail in the head.

Unregistered

Signed,
    We the People
    I agree. But in this case his indoctrination began long ago under CPT Tony Varona. The bad leadership didn’t start with this administration but it certainly has increased.

Unregistered
    I would like to congratulate all the airport deputies for their perseverance and outstanding investigation skills in locating that sig.10 suspect from the other day....what?.....they did not catch anyone?....
    a deputy had a minor injury and no one was caught? Errrrr....ummmm.....
    I'm sorry but I have an important engagement I have to attend.....stage left.

Unregistered
    I agree. But in this case his indoctrination began long ago under CPT Tony Varona. The bad leadership didn’t start with this administration but it certainly has increased.
    The Airport crew has demanded Cedeno not be allowed on BCAD property without the proper training. Airport is a special assignment area and needs to be that way for safety

Unregistered
    I would like to congratulate all the airport deputies for their perseverance and outstanding investigation skills in locating that sig.10 suspect from the other day....what?.....they did not catch anyone?....
    a deputy had a minor injury and no one was caught? Errrrr....ummmm.....
    I'm sorry but I have an important engagement I have to attend.....stage left.
    Hey douche, if you were there you would know an arrest was made. You shouldn't talk or criticize others when you have no clue what your talking about.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast