Port/ Airport Deps
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Port/ Airport Deps

You entitled little bit*hes disgust me. Collecting government welfare for doing the bare minimum and still complain. Call the union for everything.... Gut hanging over your gun belt ... skinny little arms....it’s comical. Uniforms look like garbage bags.... crying over the PAT. Beat red faces from dousing yourself in booze.... noose like a red bulb of $hit. If the public only knew how useless 90% of you guys are!!! At what age do you turn from a decent cop to a total piece of $hit??

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You entitled little bit*hes disgust me. Collecting government welfare for doing the bare minimum and still complain. Call the union for everything.... Gut hanging over your gun belt ... skinny little arms....it’s comical. Uniforms look like garbage bags.... crying over the PAT. Beat red faces from dousing yourself in booze.... noose like a red bulb of $hit. If the public only knew how useless 90% of you guys are!!! At what age do you turn from a decent cop to a total piece of $hit??
    The only red face I’ve seen was Trudel walking around the airport doing nothing and getting paid a lot for nothing

Unregistered
    Best post yet hahaha

Unregistered
    How old are you? Now there is your answer jagoff!

Unregistered
    I'm in my mid 50's, I can still run the PAT with no problem, my complexion is good, I don't have a bulb red nose and still enjoy chasing after bad guys. So I guess I'm not there yet.

Unregistered

Might need some anger management

Wow you sound very angry! What did they do to you? Loose your suitcase or something?

Unregistered
    Amazing post!!! Calling out all these lazy ZEROS!!!

Unregistered
    All they can do is make dumb replies. They're brains are pickled from all the sugary cakes they consume hourly.

Unregistered
    All they can do is make dumb replies. They're brains are pickled from all the sugary cakes they consume hourly.
    It’s funny most of these losers are mad at A guy for making them follow policy. I mean wear your vest dude...it holds your tits together.....NERDS!! Plus alll these NYPD guys are truly pieces of $hit. Lazy do nothings. Come infiltrate our department like cancer. Their miserable attitudes and horrific work ethic truly make working with one of them a joke. Ex-NYPD + Port Everglades = massive piece of meirda!! Big Union guys.... ask geeves

Unregistered
    The only red face I’ve seen was Trudel walking around the airport doing nothing and getting paid a lot for nothing
    That’s the most truth I have read on here in a long time. That guy is a rat and sucks up to the sheriff. He has to though because he gave him a job when his ex took half his pension.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast