What’s happening with our contract? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    PBA only cares about the County. They could care less about us.
    Albert tell us how much do they get in stipends. Be open brother. You too talk the talk. Publish their stipends. You don’t even know brother

Albert Seda
    I do know that I publish my name. You are? I like to talk man to man and know who I'm talking to.

Albert Seda
    Whoever you are, you seem to know everything. Let me know who you are. We could talk face to face instead of typing everything. I'm not trying to be a tough guy or as you say, walk the walk. It's ridiculous to be typing everything. As a matter of fact, the next board meeting is on the first Wednesday of every month. We publish all of the financials every month. The meeting is at 7 pm. And you'll have the opportunity to ask all of the questions you want. See you there. Or maybe not.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Seda View Post
    Whoever you are, you seem to know everything. Let me know who you are. We could talk face to face instead of typing everything. I'm not trying to be a tough guy or as you say, walk the walk. It's ridiculous to be typing everything. As a matter of fact, the next board meeting is on the first Wednesday of every month. We publish all of the financials every month. The meeting is at 7 pm. And you'll have the opportunity to ask all of the questions you want. See you there. Or maybe not.
    So just post the salaries or stipends that they publish. We will begin to believe you. Otherwise you are part of the BS next meeting a copy of their posted stipends and post it on the bullletin board or on this blog. If the publish it there should be zero concerns putting it on here. I say Stahl makes $180,000.00 on top of his county salary. Your published report can prove me wrong

Albert Seda
    Like I said. Come to the meeting on the first Wednesday of every month at 7 pm at the PBA in Doral. You're the one that's dying for proof. Come straight there so that you can here it straight from the horses mouth and see it. Btw, your name is?

Unregistered
    Like I said. Come to the meeting on the first Wednesday of every month at 7 pm at the PBA in Doral. You're the one that's dying for proof. Come straight there so that you can here it straight from the horses mouth and see it. Btw, your name is?
    You are our liason. You talk transparency but refuse to publish it ? You are just as bad and full of BS as they are.
    Let the members know ALBERT. Stop the BS. Or stop talking transparency and goodness and everything else. Stay quiet and pretend you represent us

Albert Seda
    Apparently you don't seem to comprehend ANONYMOUS PERSON, I never said I wouldn't. I'm giving you an opportunity to come and see. The Board of Directors meeting is open to all. See you at the meeting September 5th at 7 pm.

Unregistered
    Apparently you don't seem to comprehend ANONYMOUS PERSON, I never said I wouldn't. I'm giving you an opportunity to come and see. The Board of Directors meeting is open to all. See you at the meeting September 5th at 7 pm.
    Thanks for
    The invite. Maybe I will attend but in the meantime you need to post all their salaries and perks from the PBA. Thank you for you anticipated cooperation on the matter

Albert Seda
    See you there.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks for
    The invite. Maybe I will attend but in the meantime you need to post all their salaries and perks from the PBA. Thank you for you anticipated cooperation on the matter
    My friend told me to check out MDPD site and we get a better picture of how much money they take in. Nearly 6million a year from our dues. They give themselves north of half a million from our dues and MDPD is fed up with PBA inability to get them a raise. They are buds with their POS Mayor and they are one year without a contract.
    That means we are in trouble. We are the red headed step child. They care more about the elephant called MDPD.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast