What’s happening with our contract? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

IUPA a better choice as others have noticed

Lighthouse Point PD is having a PERC election this month to leave the PBA for IUPA, Hallandale is collecting cards to leave the PBA for IUPA and so on. Switch to IUPA, control your own union and have labor attorneys (not cops) at the bargaining table. The PBA has been bragging about how unhappy BSO is with IUPA for a year. Only to find out the membership is not unhappy and refused to sign cards for the PBA to get an election. The PBA was embarrassed about this and forged cards for members to get an election anyway but Tallahassee saw right through the fraud and through out the petition submitted by the PBA. The union hall will be in foreclosure soon.

Unregistered

Seda to post PBA salaries on bulletin board and on this site

We appreciate the efforts of Seda to bring about transparency to the members. We have a right to know the salaries or stipends or whatever they are called. After all we pay for it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We appreciate the efforts of Seda to bring about transparency to the members. We have a right to know the salaries or stipends or whatever they are called. After all we pay for it.
    It must have been a little harder to get that info than anticipated, huh?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It must have been a little harder to get that info than anticipated, huh?
    Cricket cricket cricket

Albert Seda
    You know what? People like you should investigate before you speak. Apparently you know me and know how to get in contact with me personally. That way I could tell you what happened. You're right. I didn't get it. Not that I have to give any explanation, but I will. I had to take care of something much more important than you. My 92 year old Dad had mini strokes. Maybe you should've done what I told you and show up at the Board of Directors meeting.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Seda View Post
    You know what? People like you should investigate before you speak. Apparently you know me and know how to get in contact with me personally. That way I could tell you what happened. You're right. I didn't get it. Not that I have to give any explanation, but I will. I had to take care of something much more important than you. My 92 year old Dad had mini strokes. Maybe you should've done what I told you and show up at the Board of Directors meeting.
    Whenever you are ready to get us that information you’ll restore our faith in you and the PBA

Albert Seda
    Don't care if you have faith in me. On my list of priorities my dad is at the top. You're way way way way down at the bottom of that list.

Unregistered
    Don't care if you have faith in me. On my list of priorities my dad is at the top. You're way way way way down at the bottom of that list.
    Seda sorry to hear about your pops, but you responding to these keyboard warriors is like trump on twitter. Why entertain idiots?

Albert Seda
    You're exactly right.

Unregistered
    You're exactly right.
    I too am wishing your dad good things but my point was made. You nor any other well intended person will get the PBA salaries and post them because Stahl, or whatever the other names are, don’t want the members to see what they get paid. It’s like a secretive cult or something.
    I remember a group asking for our votes professing transparency but Al that is not happening. And I’m not saying you’re to blame. I just knew you weren’t going to be able to do it because they don’t want themselves exposed.
    Transparency was never a thing we were going to get from these characters.
    In the meantime I pray for your dad.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast