SGT. Polan applies for Seminole P.D.?
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

SGT. Polan applies for Seminole P.D.?

Seems like the place to go when a Sheriff gets the BOOT.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seems like the place to go when a Sheriff gets the BOOT.
    make no mistake, Polan will ride off into the sunset on his brand new Harley with 2 pensions

Unregistered
    make no mistake, Polan will ride off into the sunset on his brand new Harley with 2 pensions
    Well motor Sgt Jimmy better fire that bad boy up because it’s just about time.

Unregistered
    Well motor Sgt Jimmy better fire that bad boy up because it’s just about time.
    hey I'm a sergeant.. how can I retire with captain and colonel pensions???? please enlighten me

Unregistered
    His ex wife he cheated on gets his Ft Lauderdale pension. And if he has so much money he wouldn’t be applying for a job at Seminole at his advanced age.

Besides steroids and growth hormone are expensive these days.

Unregistered
    His ex wife he cheated on gets his Ft Lauderdale pension. And if he has so much money he wouldn’t be applying for a job at Seminole at his advanced age.

Besides steroids and growth hormone are expensive these days.
    if you knew jimmy you'd know his ex doesn't get a penny of his pension so throw that bs out the window and he hasnt nor will he apply for any LE job after BSO. He's made it very clear that he plans to retire, you scumbag jealous liar

Unregistered
    if you knew jimmy you'd know his ex doesn't get a penny of his pension so throw that bs out the window and he hasnt nor will he apply for any LE job after BSO. He's made it very clear that he plans to retire, you scumbag jealous liar
    Yeah right azzhole. The only reason he apply anywhere, is no one will hire him above the rank of deputy!

Unregistered
    Yeah right azzhole. The only reason he apply anywhere, is no one will hire him above the rank of deputy!
    STFU you talk in circles and make no sense. I'm certain you're the one thats "just" a deputy yourself yet Polan wears three stars and sits on the 5th floor. get to work, azzclown

Unregistered
    STFU you talk in circles and make no sense. I'm certain you're the one thats "just" a deputy yourself yet Polan wears three stars and sits on the 5th floor. get to work, azzclown
    He sits under hairplugs desk and wears jizz on his chin!

Unregistered
    He sits under hairplugs desk and wears jizz on his chin!
    Hahaha lol lol

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast