Colina what are you doing about these recents shooting? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    your favorite 33 has hiv
    Well, jettison that one and find one that does not! By the way, did she transmitted to you and that is how you know?

Unregistered
    Miami police are investigating three separate early-morning shootings that sent three men, one a juvenile, to Jackson Hospital on Saturday, July 7, 2018.
    By Reliable News | Matias J. Ocner

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...#storylink=cpy
    https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...214490799.html

Colina tu madre hijo de puta! F..k you and your ugly wife!

Unregistered
    U didn't make chief? Or didn't get promoted to major?? now so you come here talking crap about the chief. Hahaha loser. Did I get that right?

Unregistered
    Chief has been going to meet and greets in different parts of the community. What are you doing to go ask the Chief those questions to his face? Oh, no you're just another keyboard warrior on leoaffairs talking smack. Bro STFU already!

Unregistered
    Leave the chief alone and worry about yourself, no matter what he did to you is over now , move on , he's making a lot of money and he's pension is set for life and you come here hiding behind a keyboard eating away in hate, dude don't be stupid he's like any other chief , worry about your life

Unregistered
    What am I doing? Getting photographed with Jorge Mas Canosa Jr., David Beckham and by so doing, tacitly endorsing the proposed Soccer Stadium at the beautiful Mel Reese Golf Course. A concept that is so repugnant that if approved, like the Marlins' fraudulent deal, it will forever live in infamy in Miami's long list of shameful public deals. Then again, by then I will be retired, so I don't give a damn!

Unregistered
    Papo, I am in support for the stadium and retail. I'll be working so many 46's there! What! No complain here mi broder.

Unregistered
    New policy: Hug a thug!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12