Now we have a Foot Chase Policy, What a Joke MPD has Become.

Unregistered

Now we have a Foot Chase Policy, What a Joke MPD has Become.

A once considered world wide top notch dept., it is now the joke of the South. A foot chase policy,are you kidding me. Soon we will turn in our Glocks for water Guns. Bad guy runs and gets kill or hurt in the process,that his fault. Be a law abiding citizen and I won’t foot chase you.

Unregistered
    Excellent less that I will do now. This job gets easier day by day.

Unregistered
    You might think is a joke but some time ago some politicians thought about taking the guns away and replacing them with less lethal any ways what they did took away was the mag light flashlight , the PR24, wearing black gloves all those things were too intimidating.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He's right if you look it that way before we had car chase, no more, now the foot chase , before if you see an open window you will go in , no more, now you wait for k9, crazy guy wait for CIT, bottom line wait for someone else and in turn that person will wait for someone else, is the new police era of conducting business

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is awesome news!!! Coming in 2020, recruits won't be running 5 miles a day anymore thanks to the no foot chase policy! Lets teach them how to hug a thug and drink coffee with a thug.

Unregistered
    OK you brain surgeons why don't you READ to policy before assuming the policy does not allow foot chases. All policies are written because somebody did something that required a policy be written to protect the department from LIABILITY! Wake up it's 2018.

Unregistered
    You are so negative, can I get some one to name one person who has been written up for this.... Fyi no one

Unregistered
    Colina say's a water gun will keep you cool and hydrated on hot summer days.

Unregistered
    🏃*♂️🏃*♂️🏃*♂️🏃*♂️🏃*♂️🏃*♂️🏃*♂️🏃*♂️🏃*♂️🏃*♂️