Lt tg - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lt tg

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He's a weekend warrior natl guard, prolly didnt do boot camp or at least a full one. They'll let anyone in whats he like a private or something? He aint nobody and was fired here. If TG beat his ex wife why didn't he go to jail? The reason they split cause she was having affairs. RH better watch out she will cheat on him too.
    Why don't you tell us TG why you weren't arrested pretty apparent you.

Unregistered
    Why don't you tell us TG why you weren't arrested pretty apparent you.
    Apparent no evidence of dv?????? Made up by the woman having the relationship with RH??? How long were they seeing each other when TG found out????

Unregistered
    Apparent no evidence of dv?????? Made up by the woman having the relationship with RH??? How long were they seeing each other when TG found out????
    You have your info all messed up. TG is the one that was cheating and Hog was sending nude pics to TG and she was also cheating on her husband...

Unregistered
    You have your info all messed up. TG is the one that was cheating and Hog was sending nude pics to TG and she was also cheating on her husband...

Hey, MS HG TG MG & RH! This is so childish. Why don’t all of you just text each other and stop embarrassing yourself on here posting your drama. Making yourselves so obvious that you’re directly involved bc NO ONE ELSE CARES to talk about yalls broken marriages and relationships that much!

**NOTE**- If all five of you were happy in your new relationships, you damn sure wouldn’t keep your eyes on the past and you would put your energy towards your current relationships!!

Unregistered
    Hey, MS HG TG MG & RH! This is so childish. Why don’t all of you just text each other and stop embarrassing yourself on here posting your drama. Making yourselves so obvious that you’re directly involved bc NO ONE ELSE CARES to talk about yalls broken marriages and relationships that much!

**NOTE**- If all five of you were happy in your new relationships, you damn sure wouldn’t keep your eyes on the past and you would put your energy towards your current relationships!!
    To the above IDIOT: It is highly doubtful that any of the above are actually posting this shit. I know for a fact that TG/HG and RH/MH are very happy with their respective marriages. They don't give a damn about what the other is doing.

Unregistered
    To the above IDIOT: It is highly doubtful that any of the above are actually posting this shit. I know for a fact that TG/HG and RH/MH are very happy with their respective marriages. They don't give a damn about what the other is doing.
    And we are suppose to believe that you’re just so concerned with defending them, becoming as defensive as to call someone an “idiot”, and claim that you’re none of the names mentioned above? & That you just happen to know what and how they are doing in their personal lives and relationships? Who’s more foolish here?? Hahaha! Nice try. Again, you’re super transparent.

Unregistered
    Yeah I call bs on that one. I know for sure one of them has been on here posting. Even talked about it with them so ya might wanna speak for yourself.

Unregistered
    Yeah I call bs on that one. I know for sure one of them has been on here posting. Even talked about it with them so ya might wanna speak for yourself.
    Right someone is going to say "duuuuh I'm the one that been posting stuff." Nice try TRANSPARENT (funny). No people are trying to stir up shit, its probably you STUPID.

Unregistered
    Right someone is going to say "duuuuh I'm the one that been posting stuff." Nice try TRANSPARENT (funny). No people are trying to stir up shit, its probably you STUPID.
    ummmmmmmmm

Unregistered
    Ummm you know that if ya'll would stop being dumb and stuff like what yall did to the Joneseses cause y'all like stop doing it. Spencer and all

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast