Lt tg - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lt tg

Unregistered
    RH is the real man. MG didnt kick him out. He has balls and serves in the military still. What has TG done other than beat his ex wife. Wonder when HoG will be next.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    RH is the real man. MG didnt kick him out. He has balls and serves in the military still. What has TG done other than beat his ex wife. Wonder when HoG will be next.
    I call her MH, MG is a flipping insult.

Unregistered
    Haha who cares if tg and hog are having problems, mh and rh aren't having any problems.
    Why are ya'll calling her HOG?

Unregistered
    She likes it in the butthole

Unregistered
    She likes it in the butthole
    Alot of our people like it in the butthole.... who cares...
    Keep calm and eat ass... it mine calm your nervous...

Unregistered
    Alot of our people like it in the butthole.... who cares...
    Keep calm and eat ass... it mine calm your nervous...
    I've noticed there is an obsession with buttholes and farting is that a fad or am I missing something. Sounds like a lot of people on these boards are pretty intimate with buttholes whether they are doing them or kissing them.

Unregistered
    Bc she looks like a hog....lol.

Unregistered
    He's a weekend warrior natl guard, prolly didnt do boot camp or at least a full one. They'll let anyone in whats he like a private or something? He aint nobody and was fired here. If TG beat his ex wife why didn't he go to jail? The reason they split cause she was having affairs. RH better watch out she will cheat on him too.

Unregistered
    He's a weekend warrior natl guard, prolly didnt do boot camp or at least a full one. They'll let anyone in whats he like a private or something? He aint nobody and was fired here. If TG beat his ex wife why didn't he go to jail? The reason they split cause she was having affairs. RH better watch out she will cheat on him too.
    Didn't he get in a log truck rollover in Munson?

Unregistered
    He's a "weekend warrior" that deployed to a war zone what's your claim to fame. Why didnt TG go to jail you figure it out.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast