Lt tg
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lt tg

Unregistered

Lt tg

You still scared of me or you willing to talk? You know my number.

Unregistered
    Word has it that TG and HG are having problems. But I heard that MG kicked RH out for something. He's not there anymore.

Unregistered
    Who’s the only one who cares about HG and TG? MS maybe? Move on. None of this is relevant to LEOs and this website. Just drama.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Word has it that TG and HG are having problems. But I heard that MG kicked RH out for something. He's not there anymore.
    Haha who cares if tg and hog are having problems, mh and rh aren't having any problems.

Unregistered
    RH hasn't been around for years but you drama queens cant get past that. For your info him and his Bride are doing great.

Unregistered
    RH hasn't been around for years but you drama queens cant get past that. For your info him and his Bride are doing great.
    The word around the SO is he caught MG texting some other guy ot something like that. But she kickec him out a 2 months ago after losing his job when he wrecked a truck. TG and HG are doing good. He's lucky because she is smoking hot.

Unregistered
    The word around the SO is he caught MG texting some other guy ot something like that. But she kickec him out a 2 months ago after losing his job when he wrecked a truck. TG and HG are doing good. He's lucky because she is smoking hot.
    Hog is the same age as tgs daughter, shes not hot. That's just gross

Unregistered
    Santa Rosa Sheriff's Department getting something wrong imagine that. Just proves how screwed up you are still messing with that man and his wife.

Unregistered
    Just a wild guess but you voted for Hillary and still throwing a tantrum over Trump becoming YOUR president? Because thats the delusional stuff I'm reading here. No, RH and MH didn't split and hell naw that hoochie HOG aint hot.

Unregistered
    This smacks of the HoG or Tg himself.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast