Let the Mass exodus begin

Unregistered

Let the Mass exodus begin

The men and women of HWPD are the most under appreciated cops in south Florida. Our vehicles, equipment, pay, days off, and benefits are all subpar. Remember this when you clap for the commissioners at your next bull$hit event. The city does not appreciated the hard working selfless cops in HWPD. Its time to go. The city wants Safe streets, good luck with the new idiots you hire for G4S security. The personnel people must be very busy these last few weeks ...

Remember this... Lauderhill,Miami Gardens, and Opa Locka alllll have better vehicles and benefits then HWPD...lol

City hall
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The men and women of HWPD are the most under appreciated cops in south Florida. Our vehicles, equipment, pay, days off, and benefits are all subpar. Remember this when you clap for the commissioners at your next bull$hit event. The city does not appreciated the hard working selfless cops in HWPD. Its time to go. The city wants Safe streets, good luck with the new idiots you hire for G4S security. The personnel people must be very busy these last few weeks ...

Remember this... Lauderhill,Miami Gardens, and Opa Locka alllll have better vehicles and benefits then HWPD...lol
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out. If you leave don't come back

Unregistered

Tell me it ain't so!

Quote Originally Posted by City hall View Post
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out. If you leave don't come back
    Whoa! On par with Opa Locka and Miami Gardens? Say it isn't so.

Unregistered

Im litterally am in the academy and im sure this guy is so wrong, hollywood is actually one of my top picks, no where is perfect or “dream department”
    I dont onow about you but 57k start pay, 20 year 80% pension sounds like a dream to me

H R
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2918690]Im litterally am in the academy and im sure this guy is so wrong, hollywood is actually one of my top picks, no where is perfect or “dream department”
    I dont onow about you but 57k start pay, 20 year 80% pension sounds like a dream to me[/QUOTE
    20 year and 80% is NOT HOLLYWOOD. Try 25 years for 75%, NO COLA, and pension is based on base pay only. Stay away from this dump. Morale is at all time low.

Tough guy

Did Jeff grow a pair?

Now that fat mel left, JM has gotten tough again. Why didn't you get our benefits restored while fat mel was here? I know why, you were too busy getting the command staff organized. You are a joke Jeff and again its the members of this agency that are paying for your incompetence.

Unregistered
    Whose leaving?

Unregistered
    17 people apparently

Unregistered
    Whose leaving?
    Nobody....

Unregistered
    17 people apparently
    We just snagged on your guys Ian Fries in Jupiter PD. Was sworn in 2 weeks ago.