Supervisor that called off homicide chase - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Why would you risk your life, career and freedom for those people. Do you think Colina is going to back you up if you screwup?

Unregistered
    Colina Says Stop your whining and get back to work. E dicho, caso serado, se acabo.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why would you risk your life, career and freedom for those people. Do you think Colina is going to back you up if you screwup?
    If you screw up and intentionally did it because you feel it’s the police way, then no one should back you up. That’s why we get a bad rep, so stop saying the stupid shit you are saying. Just do your job, don’t abuse and be happy you have a job in this tough economy.

Unregistered
    Brother she did her job well. How would she be in the wrong if she was dispatched reference the suspicpus vehicle casing the area. When she tried confronting the individual he refused to show his hands or any commands she gave and fled from her. How the hell are we suppose to be police and do our jobs with all these criminals doing whatever they want and not being able to chase or do our job. This place is a joke. You did great Steph.

Unregistered
    Next time you chase a thug make sure they drive into Hialeah... we will take care of them for you.

Regards,

Hialeah PD

Unregistered
    Next time you chase a thug make sure they drive into Hialeah... we will take care of them for you.

Regards,

Hialeah PD
    Sure, thugs taking care of thugs.

Unregistered
    Hialeah your absolutely right. I might want to transfer over. Ulmer I got your 6 no matter what. You did a great job!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2917804]Sure, thugs taking care of thugs.[/

Thugs? Last time I checked your department has an officer get 39ed on a weekly basis you buffoon.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2917948]
    Sure, thugs taking care of thugs.[/

Thugs? Last time I checked your department has an officer get 39ed on a weekly basis you buffoon.
    True but, compare our numbers to yours and more corrupted Officers are from Hialeah or sweetwater. You had someone “quit” 2 months ago for shady reasOns .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12