Everyone is getting 75,000 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Sailor, anyone pretending to be me. I'll open a can of whop-azz on them and take photo's of him crying like a little b!tch.. You people have no clue on how well you had it when I was there. No your, on your own, so sad, to bad. Oh, if and it's a really big if. You all get this 75k based off the lies being put here. Remember at least (HALF) will go for taxes. Your union dues will go up again!!!!! More towards retirement.. You'll be lucky if you clear 15K and that's being generous..

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE:: LEADS THE WAY!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sailor, anyone pretending to be me. I'll open a can of whop-azz on them and take photo's of him crying like a little b!tch.. You people have no clue on how well you had it when I was there. No your, on your own, so sad, to bad. Oh, if and it's a really big if. You all get this 75k based off the lies being put here. Remember at least (HALF) will go for taxes. Your union dues will go up again!!!!! More towards retirement.. You'll be lucky if you clear 15K and that's being generous..

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE:: LEADS THE WAY!!!!!

You know you almost sound like someone I could support. So get off LEO Affairs and start a blog or Vlog. I think a lot of people would back you 100%.

And I'm standing down sir. Lol

Unregistered
    So is we getting this bread or nah???

Unregistered
    Your going to get $75,000.00 worth of marlins and soccer tickets.

Unregistered
    So is we getting this bread or nah???
    It first has to be fired up in a pan, Crust needs to be trimmed off. As you can see your bread is getting smaller and smaller. It (you) just might be a little burned, cause of what they withhold. Then to top it all off. Some enterprising person will come out of the shadows and tell of a great investment, that would double your money in 30 months. A few greedy smiles on the face of a few. Would hold one hand on a bible and swear this is the real thing.. 30 months from now when your looking to cash in, the bible swearing ones will just about be half way thru their sentences at Coleman Federal Correctional Inst.

Unregistered
    In October everyone will receive 75,000.

Sailor, I hope you believe me now. what a bunch of horse feathers.

Unregistered

Idiot

$75,000? Where, how when whattttt
    You're an idiot for even asking you actually believe what you just read? You're an idiot

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123