Raises? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Raises?

Unregistered
    So basically they are using this as leverage to get what they want. Tyree is weak and it’s showing. Nothing new there. Why couldn’t we as meme era contact Tallahassee and let them know what’s going? The only way to get what we deserve is to fight this. Although everyone will say they will, usually all cowards. Let’s actually come together, start putting this out there for everyone to see. Especially the PBA in Tallahassee! We aren’t being fought for and here we are because of weak leadership getting screwed again! $2,200. That’s a slap in the face!

Unregistered
    You seriously thought Morgan Haines were trying to help you bums? Wake up please this was never your money. This was never about you, it was only another challenge for Haines. Now submit to his will you fools. Give up any wording that could protect you. Haines way or the highway you sorry number of an employee whatever your name was.

Unregistered
    I’m confused. If Tyree was weak then the raises would already be in the checks. For everyone. Seems the admin is trying to use the raises as leverage to re-negotiate the PBA contract which can only be bad for the Deputies. Tyree is trying to stand up and get the best deal possible. How is that weak? If anyone has an opinion, let Lee know. Ask to have it put to a vote. He’s gotta be in between a rock and a hard place. Find out the true facts and tell the PBA what you think. I read car 3’s email. It’s not all the PBA’s fault. Tell them what y’all think so they can make an informed decision.

Unregistered

Straiten Up

Yea, y'all need a raise. However, if y'all keep crying, what's the babies gonna do ? Keep your head down, do your job, and things will get better shortly.

Unregistered
    From what I heard The Kings minion (Haines) isn't negotiating he's saying it's my way or no money to you who dare to diss agree. State attorney should get the public record and charge someone with extortion. Where does that fall in the mighty matrix?

Unregistered
    Why y'all complainin? It's the SHERIFFs offuce he can do what he wants to benefit himself and if you challenge or criticize or speak badly about them well dilly dilly what's gonna happen to you.

Unregistered
    If you don't vote yes you won't get a raise that's what I heard. How can money the county commush gave to us for raises be voted away or have strings attached. Is this legal?

Unregistered
    ^^ 😂 Funny

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12