Mac you shoulda bought a "BIG MAC" - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Well he definitely did embarrass us, video doesn’t lie and he was basically proven wrong

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Police officers shall conduct themselves, whether on or off duty, in accordance with the Constitution of the United States, the Florida Constitution, and all applicable laws, ordinances and rules enacted or established pursuant to legal authority.

Police officers shall truthfully, completely and impartially report, testify and present evidence, including exculpatory evidence, in all matters of an official nature.
    Shut up !! You kool aid douche bag!!

Unregistered
    Police officers shall conduct themselves, whether on or off duty, in accordance with the Constitution of the United States, the Florida Constitution, and all applicable laws, ordinances and rules enacted or established pursuant to legal authority.

Police officers shall truthfully, completely and impartially report, testify and present evidence, including exculpatory evidence, in all matters of an official nature.
    Thanks! Billy the plumbers ASS ...only you would post some BS like this... dumb ass

Unregistered
    Did fmpd's uncle Fester go down and review the video because i still don't see a statement of apology for shooting himself in the foot on this one. Dude, the moment you used your official position as a police officer to make false and misleading statstatements to cause harm, you should be made an Example of by the appropriate punishment as well as any civil damages. Thanks Uncle Fester for the bad press, it's the last thing we needed with this horrible command staff.

Unregistered
    Did fmpd's uncle Fester go down and review the video because i still don't see a statement of apology for shooting himself in the foot on this one. Dude, the moment you used your official position as a police officer to make false and misleading statstatements to cause harm, you should be made an Example of by the appropriate punishment as well as any civil damages. Thanks Uncle Fester for the bad press, it's the last thing we needed with this horrible command staff.
    https://goo.gl/images/ikmt92

Unregistered
    Boy o Boy who ever posted this pick great job that definitely looks like MAC

Unregistered

Unregistered

Unapologetically Unsympathetic

Officer McCormick, you sir are a disgrace to this country, your agency, and society. You have caused a public uproar on social media across the nation under the false illusion of proclaiming victimization, while in uniform. The saddest of your actions, your TV interview! NO PUBLIC APOLOGY for your actions no empathy for the character assignation of those that you have falsely accused after being afforded the opportunity to do so, via using a public media outlet of your choice (NBC-2).
    Instead, sir you wasted the air time to continue to perpetuate your unfounded potentiality of being a victim by your futile attempt to include yourself in with honorable 1st responders that were and have been true victims of similar trending situations.
    At the very least I hope that your agency investigates you for your actions in the same manner as did the Burger King franchise did to their employees. Many of your social media friends took the stance of sharing a declaration to boycott the Burger King franchise because of your actions. Please exercise some basic human decency to ask them and their followers to retract their demand for boycott.
    I for one truly hope that the hard working under appreciated employees of the franchise receive a public apology from your employer for your deplorable actions while under their employ, even though it will not undo the emotional and financial damage that has been caused. At the very least they are owed this much.
    By the comments on this outlet from those that appear to work closely with you, you are your own worst enemy and a train wreck waiting to happen.
    I wonder, exactly how many casualties have to occur before you completely self destruct or before you destroy an innocent persons life in the process....

Sincerely,
    Unsympathetically, Unapologetic!

Unregistered
    Officer McCormick, you sir are a disgrace to this country, your agency, and society. You have caused a public uproar on social media across the nation under the false illusion of proclaiming victimization, while in uniform. The saddest of your actions, your TV interview! NO PUBLIC APOLOGY for your actions no empathy for the character assignation of those that you have falsely accused after being afforded the opportunity to do so, via using a public media outlet of your choice (NBC-2).
    Instead, sir you wasted the air time to continue to perpetuate your unfounded potentiality of being a victim by your futile attempt to include yourself in with honorable 1st responders that were and have been true victims of similar trending situations.
    At the very least I hope that your agency investigates you for your actions in the same manner as did the Burger King franchise did to their employees. Many of your social media friends took the stance of sharing a declaration to boycott the Burger King franchise because of your actions. Please exercise some basic human decency to ask them and their followers to retract their demand for boycott.
    I for one truly hope that the hard working under appreciated employees of the franchise receive a public apology from your employer for your deplorable actions while under their employ, even though it will not undo the emotional and financial damage that has been caused. At the very least they are owed this much.
    By the comments on this outlet from those that appear to work closely with you, you are your own worst enemy and a train wreck waiting to happen.
    I wonder, exactly how many casualties have to occur before you completely self destruct or before you destroy an innocent persons life in the process....

Sincerely
    ANTHONY THOMAS BKA RETARD!
    Bahaha hahaha

Unregistered

Sincerely,

Anthony Thomas JR
    The Humble Servant

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast