it's the law - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: it's the law

Unregistered

Tools

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Zero wrong with this. You that try to trash him need to grow up. Look at the time of the videos, 27 seconds. We all get breaks for 15 mins. I saw worse with the MFF humping the air dancing to harlem shake than a good message with humor. You need to grow up and find something else to do besides leo affairs. Can’t wait for Rawald to read all this and laugh. I mean that is what he did last time. Good luck with your leo only butt hurt careers that you will never be known for. Bunch of tools.

Unregistered
    Zero wrong with this. You that try to trash him need to grow up. Look at the time of the videos, 27 seconds. We all get breaks for 15 mins. I saw worse with the MFF humping the air dancing to harlem shake than a good message with humor. You need to grow up and find something else to do besides leo affairs. Can’t wait for Rawald to read all this and laugh. I mean that is what he did last time. Good luck with your leo only butt hurt careers that you will never be known for. Bunch of tools.
    Dumbest crap I've seen. You need to grow up Rawald. Those video's were an embarrassment to the highway patrol and to you. The message was good, but you had to do it like some 13 year old kid.

Unregistered
    Dumbest crap I've seen. You need to grow up Rawald. Those video's were an embarrassment to the highway patrol and to you. The message was good, but you had to do it like some 13 year old kid.
    You'll understand if you ever get a wife and kids to show stupid videos to.

Unregistered
    You're still butthurt about your speeding ticket?

Get a life, Scooter! Move on. Download a family or something.
    You want me to be honest? If you weren't FHP, I'd admit that you were funny. And I mean that genuinely. You'd probably even do well at an open mic. The problem is that you all ticket people for nothing (just because you can doesn't mean you should) and you all have your discretion neutered from you. It's the reason why people hate FHP. Why there are Snapchats on the local feed making fun of troopers.

Unregistered

Lol

You can tell if he writes. I’m telling you he hasn’t written a thing on here. But my opinion is that he connected with the youth by making these videos. I honestly believe it is something that is needed and that the patrol lacks in. I don’t think he had permission for the videos, but I wish he did. They were good.

Unregistered

Funny

It's funny how he didn't post THE video of himself breaking a few laws and FHP protocol. So I guess this is why he was fired. Was hoping it was what he did to me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123