Turnpike Orlando Supervisors - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ditto
    Thank you for that reminder.
    Worst Supervisor in the History of FHP. Captain Fredderick Hall.
    Hall is a narcissistic phuck glad he moved on.

Unregistered
    Hall was the worse supervisor in FHP history. He swallowed and was proud of it. He got what he deserved when he got fired. POS gone and never coming back. Bye Bye Rainbow Fred.

Unregistered
    Wanda Diaz is the best supervisor on the pike. She is head and shoulders above . She can always counted on for answers

Unregistered
    Is Hall still in law enforcement?

Unregistered
    What a joke it is to work here. My sergeant is a complete jerk . I wish the lt would make him stop his crap

Unregistered
    What a joke it is to work here. My sergeant is a complete jerk . I wish the lt would make him stop his crap
    Go to Troop D, then it will stop. Then 10-65 signal 4 will start.

Unregistered
    Turnpike has been a sinking ship for the past 5 years. We had it so good. I transferred out here to do nothing. Can't believe the supervisors aren't on board with the rules. We do nothing leave us alone to do nothing

Unregistered
    Orlando district can’t be as bad as honey boo boo in a campaign hat down in the Miami district.

Unregistered
    I like it here in K Orlando. It will be a lot better when Chambers gets here. Sgt Tom needs to go like yesterday. He is useless and is always sticking others for himself

Unregistered
    I like it here in K Orlando. It will be a lot better when Chambers gets here. Sgt Tom needs to go like yesterday. He is useless and is always sticking others for himself
    Wanda is the best sgt. on the north end of the pike. The other four not so much.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast