Broken promises

Thread: Broken promises

Unregistered

Broken promises

More promotions and more broken promises. As usual they didn't have the heart or backbone to do the right thing. When will we get a strong leader who actually cares about what's best for the city and PD.

Unregistered
    Promises will never be fulfilled with these clowns running this so called department! Some of the current Sgt ‘s shouldn’t even be cops, mostless in charge of anything. DB only thinks about his self and being a super Chief. I’d bet $$ he hasn’t even finished his degree. Only qualified people should be promoted and not given the position because you’re one of the do boys or girls. I suggest you move on to a real department and leave these clowns behind !

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Promises will never be fulfilled with these clowns running this so called department! Some of the current Sgt ‘s shouldn’t even be cops, mostless in charge of anything. DB only thinks about his self and being a super Chief. I’d bet $$ he hasn’t even finished his degree. Only qualified people should be promoted and not given the position because you’re one of the do boys or girls. I suggest you move on to a real department and leave these clowns behind !
    Maybe if you two could write literate comments people would take you more seriously professionally. The top comment isn't too bad (incomplete sentence and missing question mark), but the second one is a hot mess. My seven year old knows to use "himself", and "mostless" isn't even a word. I believe you were looking for "much less".
    I'm sure you could verify if the Chief has his degree by doing some research, and the disgruntled employees would have already left if they had options. I'm happy for the few that can use their experience at ZPD as a stepping stone to a more prestigious agency, but that isn't a realistic option for most.

In general, "do boys or girls" do tend to be promoted in all industries (both public and government), not always because of merit but because of their willingness to support their leader an to be a team players. DB got promoted by being Spina's "do boy" and playing the game better than his rivals. Thats why anyone gets promoted. It isn't always fair, but that's reality.

Leaders at all levels will surround themselves with supporters, not enemies. Trump is a prime example. He probably wasn't the best choice but he played the game right and beat Clinton. He has hand picked his supporters (again, not all had the qualifications) and is working on removing those who oppose him. He may not be the most qualified for the presidency but he is the best at playing the game.

Unregistered
    Are you saying the admin let you down. You must be pulling my tie!!!!! They would never lie or let anyone down.

Unregistered
    No that would be the dark Captain who pulled your tie. I guess he only flips out once a year! The admin clowns are awesome to the general public and Steve Spina , the college professor who hired a deadbeat Chief, without qualifications.

Unregistered
    Maybe if you two could write literate comments people would take you more seriously professionally. The top comment isn't too bad (incomplete sentence and missing question mark), but the second one is a hot mess. My seven year old knows to use "himself", and "mostless" isn't even a word. I believe you were looking for "much less".
    I'm sure you could verify if the Chief has his degree by doing some research, and the disgruntled employees would have already left if they had options. I'm happy for the few that can use their experience at ZPD as a stepping stone to a more prestigious agency, but that isn't a realistic option for most.

In general, "do boys or girls" do tend to be promoted in all industries (both public and government), not always because of merit but because of their willingness to support their leader an to be a team players. DB got promoted by being Spina's "do boy" and playing the game better than his rivals. Thats why anyone gets promoted. It isn't always fair, but that's reality.

Leaders at all levels will surround themselves with supporters, not enemies. Trump is a prime example. He probably wasn't the best choice but he played the game right and beat Clinton. He has hand picked his supporters (again, not all had the qualifications) and is working on removing those who oppose him. He may not be the most qualified for the presidency but he is the best at playing the game.

You mean your wife's seven year old? I'm sure she will use her grammar skills to fill out a statement as a witness to a domestic battery soon enough.

Unregistered
    "Maybe if you two could write literate comments people would take you more seriously professionally."

Maybe we would take our admin seriously if they would stop making things up. For example, what the shit is "seriously professionally" the new slogan? As usual the LT plays like he is superior and talks down to others while he is jacked up himself. You complain about the captain having anger issues and talking down to you all the time but your so ate up how can you blame him? Your just an unqualified racist who has been brown nosing the chief. I hope your brown nosing Nocco because you will not last here at the rate your going.

Unregistered
    We need something major to change things up, I just don't know what.

Unregistered
    We need something major to change things up, I just don't know what.
    WE need a total outsider to come in there and run this place. He must have experience and no loyalties to anyone. ESPECIALLY SPINA! We need a forward thinker who wants to lead and not sit in an office and second guess every decision and report. This administration gives out more discipline then the entire Sheriff's office.

Simply put, until they are willing to take an honest look at the problems it will not get better. There is not ONE person on the city council that has the courage to ask tough questions.