A few of us are considering withdrawing from the FOP

Unregistered

A few of us are considering withdrawing from the FOP

No one keeping us in the loop,the cheif. Is walking all over us .No one wants to take the risk of doing police work ever again because of him, If anything is diffrent than what I just wrote correct me and cite examples beacuse all the majority of us see is the shit end of the stick. Many of us can't make it to the FOP meeting held durring rush hour in the middle of the week. Can't the FOP, president or vice president hit the CID roll calls,and patrol roll calls once a month? Can some one respond to this in a productive format?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No one keeping us in the loop,the cheif. Is walking all over us .No one wants to take the risk of doing police work ever again because of him, If anything is diffrent than what I just wrote correct me and cite examples beacuse all the majority of us see is the shit end of the stick. Many of us can't make it to the FOP meeting held durring rush hour in the middle of the week. Can't the FOP, president or vice president hit the CID roll calls,and patrol roll calls once a month? Can some one respond to this in a productive format?
    Can't make the meeting due to rush hour traffic? I bet if it was something important, like a super bowl party, or opening day at marlins stadium you could make it. If you think you are not being heard you have no one to blame but yourself.

Unregistered
    Papo. What exactly do you want the FOP to do?

Unregistered
    Bye Felicia. Enjoy the PBA. Let us all know here on this wonderful public forum how it goes for you.

Unregistered
    Bye Felicia. Enjoy the PBA. Let us all know here on this wonderful public forum how it goes for you.
    FOP...... YOU ARE BROKE.! You cover those in your E-board social group and you ignore other Paying members and make excuses $$. The PBA has a thousand fold the funds you have, they won't pick sides on popularity and give substandard help to those not in the E-board clique. Here is what you fail to comprehend, by ****ing over other members in good standing while they are also paying for all your "business trips" and stipends year round....... The officers are joining up for the PBA every day to Protect themselves.

Unregistered

They don't want you to know about this supreme court's decision

Unregistered
    FOP...... YOU ARE BROKE.! You cover those in your E-board social group and you ignore other Paying members and make excuses $$. The PBA has a thousand fold the funds you have, they won't pick sides on popularity and give substandard help to those not in the E-board clique. Here is what you fail to comprehend, by ****ing over other members in good standing while they are also paying for all your "business trips" and stipends year round....... The officers are joining up for the PBA every day to Protect themselves.
    The PBA doesnt take sides ? LMAO .. You obviously haven't been a cop for long or been jammed up bad enough to find out ..but when you do get jammed up ... and you are in the PBA .. let us know how that worked out for you too...

I am basically trying to tell you .. if its the FOP or PBA ... Both Unions have their political agenda .. they are both persuaded by the upper brass on occasion. So if you believe one is better than the other .. good for you< you are definitely entitled to your opinion.