Active Shooter Training - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Unregistered
    I love our training guys. They are so kool with their tight khakis and they get so emotional !
    😍

Unregistered
    We should all hold hands and sing kumbaya before every in service class and at the end we’ll exchange FB posts.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are a coward! I would like to see you go against any of the individuals in the training division in an active shooter scenario. I guarantee you would loose.To answer others, who will post stupid crap to this response, no I am not in the training division. You are a friend to them on Facebook and then you post crap like this on Leo Affairs. This tells me exactly what type of person you really are. Go crawl back in your hole and leave them the f@#K alone.
    Oh get over yourselves you whinny sniveling POS.

Unregistered
    Most of them are harmless, even gene with his big mouth he can’t seem to shut. But please hire more hot blondes, you guys are boring, and she is really fun to look at while you guys are running your traps.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Lt was one of many double agents that secretly campaigned for Israel and stabbed Lamberti in the back. Then he cried when he found out he was going to the road. He begged to stay in a specialized unit and now he just wipes the sweat off the majors balls in training
    He will jump ship soon and swear loyalty to the next sheriff to try and keep his do nothing job.
    What a pathetic joke, more amazing leadership.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunny highway View Post
    Gene is a total loser he thinks his crap doesn’t stink and talks down to people. The guy with the funny haircut who knows who he is or where he came from. Carlos teaches the taser class but has his taser taken away from him years ago in district 5 go figure that. The blond chick is hot so who cares what she has to say. The bald dude is only concerned about banging all the female deputies isn’t that true Clyde😂😂and the elite lieutenant whose wife has more ccns under her belt than the informant can list. How was that 4th of July party Scott I bet she never left the pool house.
    Half of them are bald!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456