Active Shooter Training - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are an idiot.

Walking thru a shopping center or strip mall is not going to prevent not stop someone hell bent on mass murder. It is me arriving and ****ing killing him!
    No my friend, you are the moron, and you are the laughing stock of law enforcement nation wide. How are you going to kill them if you don’t know where the best kill positions are at? How are you going to kill them if you don’t know where they are at? How are you going to kill them if you don’t know where the best cover and concealment is at? How finally how are you going to kill them if you are as dumb as you appear to be with this comment? I now see why you are being laughed at!

Unregistered
    What they're talking about is planning and training for incidents....what if scenarios.
    The only problem is that you have to be motivated to do that and 80% of the deputies are either not motivated or don't have enough experience or even more important, common sense, to deal with these incidents.
    It's also a morale issue. The rank and file get zero support from the command in a lot of cases (especially above the rank of captain) and they don't want to risk their lives and their freedom for making a decision that turns out to be unpopular. Just ask peraza about that. Imagine, you see someone that has all the indicators of being a terrorist (I'm not going to say the indicators in a public forum) but you take action and ultimately take out the target
    It turned out to be a terrorist, instant hero....or oops it wasn't a terrorist....good luck being the most hated person in America and spending the rest of your life in prison.
    I do agree about taking action when you have to, as in an active killer, no matter what experience you have, but getting back on topic, does Mrs.Polan have that experience?
    Does she have the training and law enforcement experience (I say that again) to teach it? Was their collusion involved for her to get that job?

Unregistered
    What they're talking about is planning and training for incidents....what if scenarios.
    The only problem is that you have to be motivated to do that and 80% of the deputies are either not motivated or don't have enough experience or even more important, common sense, to deal with these incidents.
    It's also a morale issue. The rank and file get zero support from the command in a lot of cases (especially above the rank of captain) and they don't want to risk their lives and their freedom for making a decision that turns out to be unpopular. Just ask peraza about that. Imagine, you see someone that has all the indicators of being a terrorist (I'm not going to say the indicators in a public forum) but you take action and ultimately take out the target
    It turned out to be a terrorist, instant hero....or oops it wasn't a terrorist....good luck being the most hated person in America and spending the rest of your life in prison.
    I do agree about taking action when you have to, as in an active killer, no matter what experience you have, but getting back on topic, does Mrs.Polan have that experience?
    Does she have the training and law enforcement experience (I say that again) to teach it? Was their collusion involved for her to get that job?
    I don’t know or care to know your inner politics. I’m trying to help you guys, I listened to your radio transmissions from Parkland, and you really need serious help to get your skills and knowledge where they need to be.

It sounds great to say I’m going to run in the movie theatre through the front door with guns a blazin and save the day. But if that’s your plan, you need to buy your casket now. If none of you guys are even motivated enough to see the truth of this, and at least know the layout of the land you may have to do combat on, the you guys are f@cked.

Unregistered
    Thank you colonel polan (or more than likely, the PR firm) for your sound advice. That should deflect the attention put on you and your wife....good job!
    I’m not this person you are naming. Nor do I care who that is.

Unregistered
    http://htt/browardcollegefl.iqm2. co...ortByRelevance

Does anyone ever remember seeing Joelle Polan teach active shooting training at BCC? Very interesting that someone who is not even a LEO can teach active shooting training to a bunch of cops and be paid $12,500.

That's crazy. Almost as crazy as a terrorist teaching active shooting training at local mosques.

Unregistered
    That's crazy. Almost as crazy as a terrorist teaching active shooting training at local mosques.
    Hahahaha......soooooo true

Unregistered

Pay attention

Parkland district deputies did school walk throughs every year without exception. Everyone knows where the main office and cafeterias are. Of course new people transfer in and transfer out so some would be more familiar than others. No one, no matter how much of a bad ass mutha f%^*+ker you think you are is going to know exactly where to go. Especially once the shooting hss stopped. A determined killer who gets into a school or any other building, is gonna kill people. NC killed many before it was even discovered he was there. So unless you work in a tiny district or city, and only have a handful of targets, it is impossible to memorize every building, structure or school. Especially one on 40 acres with 13+ buildings. So keep playing Monday morning quarteback. You really don’t know what you are talking about. But you sound like a bad ass mutha f#%^ker!

Unregistered
    Parkland district deputies did school walk throughs every year without exception. Everyone knows where the main office and cafeterias are. Of course new people transfer in and transfer out so some would be more familiar than others. No one, no matter how much of a bad ass mutha f%^*+ker you think you are is going to know exactly where to go. Especially once the shooting hss stopped. A determined killer who gets into a school or any other building, is gonna kill people. NC killed many before it was even discovered he was there. So unless you work in a tiny district or city, and only have a handful of targets, it is impossible to memorize every building, structure or school. Especially one on 40 acres with 13+ buildings. So keep playing Monday morning quarteback. You really don’t know what you are talking about. But you sound like a bad ass mutha f#%^ker!
    LOL, and you sound like a typical it can’t be done guy. Guys like you have an excuse for every failure. Your agency is reeling like a spool with a great white shark on the hook. And the best bso has got is I can’t boo hoo hoo I can’t.

Let’s break it down for you. It didn’t matter your sro did a walk through now did it? Because as we look in hindsight he was too afraid to go in. Your other deputies were completely clueless as to what their role was. It’s obvious they hadn’t done a walkthrough or rehearsed a damn thing.

Now if Parkland is what bso as a whole looks like you better get some help as soon as possible. Because you guys are another disaster waiting to happen. Everybody sees it but you.

Keep making excuses bso. That’s all you got. Maybe everyone is right about you guys. Maybe you can’t be helped.

Unregistered
    Keep making excuses Mr. I can’t. If you believe you can’t who are we to doubt you? LOL

Unregistered
    Keep making excuses Mr. I can’t. If you believe you can’t who are we to doubt you? LOL
    Parkland deputies walked through the schools every year without exception? Really? Were they wearing BC; or would this be on the school cameras? Call BS on that.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast