Active Shooter Training
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Active Shooter Training

http://browardcollegefl.iqm2.com/Cit...rtBy=Relevance

Does anyone ever remember seeing Joelle Polan teach active shooting training at BCC? Very interesting that someone who is not even a LEO can teach active shooting training to a bunch of cops and be paid $12,500.

Unregistered
    Same Polan as in Jim Polan ?????

Unregistered
    Theres no way she could be related to our James Polan? That would mean he probably used his influence to get her hired. which would be in violation of our nepotism policy. Ha ha

Unregistered
    100% true. Look into the payment forms and it lists her husband as James Polan. So shults and Polan are friends, shults can get her hired at BCC and get paid for classes she either never taught or was never qualified to teach. Wonder if the parents at Parkland know about this

Unregistered
    Shes as qualified to teach those classes as her husband is at being a colonel.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Shes as qualified to teach those classes as her husband is at being a colonel.
    Good point! Just remember those infamous words "I'm not a Sergeant, I'm a Colonel!"

Unregistered
    This is crazy!! Did a house wife really teach this class????

Unregistered
    Paid by trust fund money. I wonder if her signature is the same as colonel jimmy’s ? Something tells me there is an issue here. Good thing BSO was being trained by a housewife during the FT Lauderdale airport shooting and MSD.

Unregistered
    If she never taught the classes or was not qualified to teach them, this would be criminal for sure

Unregistered

My God

Haven’t you morons figured it out yet? In both shootings it came down to poor planning. That’s a leadership issue but it’s a leadership issue at the district level. How many of you in BSO have Sgt’s who have enough sense to foresee these things happen and have actually talked about it? How many of you in BSO have Sgt’s who have required you to do a done a walk through in your soft target areas? I’ll bet none of you have.

These are things that have to be done BEFORE the shooting ever takes place. That’s called thinking outside the box and you guys don’t have that kind of leadership there. It’s called Pre Planning. That’s what real leaders do and you ain’t got em. You guys just need leaders and you’re short on them. The only thing you seem to be good at is pointing fingers after a tragedy. Jesus, how many times do you guys need to be put on notice?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast