Active Shooter Training - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Parkland deputies walked through the schools every year without exception? Really? Were they wearing BC; or would this be on the school cameras? Call BS on that.
    And that’s the other part I don’t get. If you are problems getting deputies motivated why in the hell would you put cameras on them? Seems like that would have the opposite effect. Thank God we still have the great state of Texas.

Unregistered

Move Along - Nothing to See Here

And that’s the other part I don’t get. If you are problems getting deputies motivated why in the hell would you put cameras on them? Seems like that would have the opposite effect. Thank God we still have the great state of Texas.
    Parkland deputies don't need cameras or motivation; they are Parkland deputies and possess neither. There is no crime in Parkland; ergo; no need for BCs.

Unregistered
    Parkland deputies don't need cameras or motivation; they are Parkland deputies and possess neither. There is no crime in Parkland; ergo; no need for BCs.
    I'm glad I wasn't there because I would have his behind my car, and crapped my pants like kratz did.

Unregistered
    Anyone see the posts the trainers are putting on Facebook? They are all patting themselves on the back like they are the greatest. “ wow I walked 18k steps today I’m the greatest trainer ever.” Another one “ great job to all the trainers we are great and special” now Lt chimes in “you guys are the best in the business.” Then trainer says” no Lt your the best. “ then the ass kissing goes on for awhile. Man you guys are clowns we know our training is the absolute worse . Can we please get some more fair and impartial you clowns.

Gunny highway

Training joke

Gene is a total loser he thinks his crap doesn’t stink and talks down to people. The guy with the funny haircut who knows who he is or where he came from. Carlos teaches the taser class but has his taser taken away from him years ago in district 5 go figure that. The blond chick is hot so who cares what she has to say. The bald dude is only concerned about banging all the female deputies isn’t that true Clyde😂😂and the elite lieutenant whose wife has more ccns under her belt than the informant can list. How was that 4th of July party Scott I bet she never left the pool house.

Unregistered
    Anyone see the posts the trainers are putting on Facebook? They are all patting themselves on the back like they are the greatest. “ wow I walked 18k steps today I’m the greatest trainer ever.” Another one “ great job to all the trainers we are great and special” now Lt chimes in “you guys are the best in the business.” Then trainer says” no Lt your the best. “ then the ass kissing goes on for awhile. Man you guys are clowns we know our training is the absolute worse . Can we please get some more fair and impartial you clowns.
    Best in what business? Butt licking? Let’s get real for a second. Best in the business, OMG. Best in the business, that must be why every Parkland deputy is getting sued for their performance under fire. That awesome awesome training.

Unregistered
    This would be funny except I just threw up in my mouth. What a bunch of terds. This place hasn’t had decent training since they booted Kelly out of there.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunny highway View Post
    Gene is a total loser he thinks his crap doesn’t stink and talks down to people. The guy with the funny haircut who knows who he is or where he came from. Carlos teaches the taser class but has his taser taken away from him years ago in district 5 go figure that. The blond chick is hot so who cares what she has to say. The bald dude is only concerned about banging all the female deputies isn’t that true Clyde😂😂and the elite lieutenant whose wife has more ccns under her belt than the informant can list. How was that 4th of July party Scott I bet she never left the pool house.
    Wow, that’s gotta be strange. Whoops I said strange. No pun intended.

Unregistered

🤣

Lol, hit the nail on the head. If anyone has ever spent 2 seconds with the above listed people then you would know that statement is true.

Unregistered
    Wow, how true you are Sir/Ma’am. You better be careful Gene is a Big MMA guy lol. Would the bald guy be Clyde D. From the gang unit?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast