Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: CW and BC

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    butt·hurt

ˈbətˌhərt/

USinformal

adjective

overly or unjustifiably offended or resentful.

"they're all butthurt that she released the album online first"

noun

an excessive or unjustifiable feeling of personal offense or resentment.

"it's time to get over the butthurt from last year's playoffs"
    What does Jones have to be butt hurt about if nothing happened?? But in his case I would be more than butthurt to be treated the way they have been.

Unregistered
    What does Jones have to be butt hurt about if nothing happened?? But in his case I would be more than butthurt to be treated the way they have been.
    Because you are still butthurt over the officers being rude. They were dealt with and that's just notgood enoug. Your notion that a coverup occured is absurd. 1st WHY would there be a coverup if the woman was identified? Don't say she wasn't because she WAS identified. You are just trying to strengthen a case that doesn't have anything to begin with. This is a prime example of YOU being butthurt because you refuse to get over your pity party. Even in the city hall meetings your drama queen mentality reared its ugly head "Oh boo hoo I want to scream from the highest mountain oh boo hoo woe is me."

Then you get on every damn thread to keep bringing up your case. You keep referring to Jones as if he was someone else when you are him; and then someone posts "ummmm blah blah blah" and you deny that too. You probably are ummm but trying to make officers look bad because you still got a weed up yout ass.

If the officers were being rude, because thats all they were doing and and they got counseled, well ok. Problem solved. The officer initially forgot to get her information but they got it later on? No problem shit happens. Her insurance obtained,? Even better. End of story. But not Jones. You are too butthurt. Looking like a complete ass will not satisfy your desire to get revenge. Might I suggest purchasing a soothing ointment and applying it to the hole that hurts the most.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2917316]Because you are still butthurt over the officers being rude. They were dealt with and that's just notgood enoug. Your notion that a coverup occured is absurd. 1st WHY would there be a coverup if the woman was identified? Don't say she wasn't because she WAS identified. You are just trying to strengthen a case that doesn't have anything to begin with. This is a prime example of YOU being butthurt because you refuse to get over your pity party. Even in the city hall meetings your drama queen mentality reared its ugly head "Oh boo hoo I want to scream from the highest mountain oh boo hoo woe is me."

Then you get on every damn thread to keep bringing up your case. You keep referring to Jones as if he was someone else when you are him; and then someone posts "ummmm blah blah blah" and you deny that too. You probably are ummm but trying to make officers look bad because you still got a weed up yout ass.

If the officers were being rude, because thats all they were doing and and they got counseled, well ok. Problem solved. The officer initially forgot to get her information but they got it later on? No problem shit happens. Her insurance obtained,? Even better. End of story. But not Jones. You are too butthurt. Looking like a complete ass will not satisfy your desire to get revenge. Might I suggest purchasing a soothing ointment and applying it to the hole that hurts the most.[/QUOTE

And the local government did nothing. MPD should have reprimanded the officers for allowing the lady to leave without a providing her information, and for the foul treatment of the traffic crash victims. Period. Sure Tindell said he "counseled" them, but where is the documentation? Why was the actual infraction part of the original misconduct investigation but not sustained in the I.A.? It would have made sense to indicate "Sustained, no action taken due to the prior counseling on XX/XX/XXXX." So it does give the appearance that both officers got away with it.

What was there a coverup?? Did the lady face the same scrutiny being DUI that any other would have?? No You say no evidence of that but based on what??? Only one officer had any contact with the woman and it was very limited. When the ladies friends were reached by phone at hospital (Spencer was there) and told lady to call immediately she never did. What you hiding??? When Agiuar told Jones the woman was in Pesacola Jones ask how he didnt know they didnt have her sobering up Agiuars response wasn't I checked the woman and dont believe she was DUI, it was "I cant go to Pensacola to find out". If your gonna make statements contrary to the claims at least read the reports available. Or just running your mouth about something that is evident you dont know shit about.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2917323]
    Because you are still butthurt over the officers being rude. They were dealt with and that's just notgood enoug. Your notion that a coverup occured is absurd. 1st WHY would there be a coverup if the woman was identified? Don't say she wasn't because she WAS identified. You are just trying to strengthen a case that doesn't have anything to begin with. This is a prime example of YOU being butthurt because you refuse to get over your pity party. Even in the city hall meetings your drama queen mentality reared its ugly head "Oh boo hoo I want to scream from the highest mountain oh boo hoo woe is me."

If the officers were being rude, because thats all they were doing and and they got counseled, well ok. Problem solved. The officer initially forgot to get her information but they got it later on? No problem shit happens. Her insurance obtained,? Even better. End of story. But not Jones. You are too butthurt. Looking like a complete ass will not satisfy your desire to get revenge. Might I suggest purchasing a soothing ointment and applying it to the hole that hurts the most.[/QUOTE

And the local government did nothing. MPD should have reprimanded the officers for allowing the lady to leave without a providing her information, and for the foul treatment of the traffic crash victims. Period. Sure Tindell said he "counseled" them, but where is the documentation? Why was the actual infraction part of the original misconduct investigation but not sustained in the I.A.? It would have made sense to indicate "Sustained, no action taken due to the prior counseling on XX/XX/XXXX." So it does give the appearance that both officers got away with it.

What was there a coverup?? Did the lady face the same scrutiny being DUI that any other would have?? No You say no evidence of that but based on what??? Only one officer had any contact with the woman and it was very limited. When the ladies friends were reached by phone at hospital (Spencer was there) and told lady to call immediately she never did. What you hiding??? When Agiuar told Jones the woman was in Pesacola Jones ask how he didnt know they didnt have her sobering up Agiuars response wasn't I checked the woman and dont believe she was DUI, it was "I cant go to Pensacola to find out". If your gonna make statements contrary to the claims at least read the reports available. Or just running your mouth about something that is evident you dont know shit about.
    You're an idiot

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2917380]

You're an idiot
    Be a man identify yourself or shut up

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2917393]

Be a man identify yourself or shut up
    Identify yourself Jones

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2917396]

Identify yourself Jones
    Jones has already identified himself in the complaint so put up or shutup

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2917398]

Jones has already identified himself in the complaint so put up or shutup
    No identity yourself unless you are a gutless coward pu$$y

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2917411]

No identity yourself unless you are a gutless coward pu$$y
    I guess it's pretty immaterial who either one of us are but the facts are there is an accusation been made with facts to back it up and the only thing you can come up with is idiot??? You have yet to intelligently dispel anything that has been said. So until then move on troll.

Unregistered
    Q-What was there a coverup??

A-There was no evidence

Q-Did the lady face the same scrutiny being DUI that any other would have??

A-No, there was no evidence of a DUI therefore no scrutiny.

Q-No You say no evidence of that but based on what???

A-Only one officer had any contact with the woman and it was very limited. (You answered your own question. You can't charge someone with DUI when there is no evidence, so...)

Q-When the ladies friends were reached by phone at hospital (Spencer was there) and told lady to call immediately she never did.

A-Ok and???

Q-What you hiding???

A-I have a big secret. I found out that I got a raise at work but shhhh.

Q-When Agiuar told Jones the woman was in Pesacola Jones ask how he didnt know they didnt have her sobering up Agiuars response wasn't I checked the woman and dont believe she was DUI, it was "I cant go to Pensacola to find out."

A-First off its spelled A-G-U-I-AR. Secondly, do YOU have any evidence she was DUI? Actual EVIDENCE? The mumbo jumbo about assuming she was DUI based on the fact she was at a field trial event. I was at one last year and we didn't drink a drop. So your claim is false. Third, Aguiar was correct because she couldn't leave to go to Pensacola. That's not just a decision it's probably a policy. Fourth There were enough people at the scene including fire and EMS to dispel your FALSE claim that she was DUI. Fifth you were transported by EMS, so don't assume you know everything that happened after you left. Assuming is why you have made yourself out to be an ass.

Q- If your gonna make statements contrary tao the claims at least read the reports available. Or just running your mouth about something that is evident you dont know shit about

A- I have read the report and quite frankly, you are the one that don't know shit.

Your hypothetical questions tell me you are trying everything you can muster to bring a frivolous lawsuit. Money has to be your motive because who else that is in their right mind is going after an agency after everything was to YOUR favor.

You are just a sad little man with case of butthurt and no education. Go back to biting your fart bubbles in the bathrub. I'm going to grab some popcorn and watch you get labled 100% Jackass!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast