CW and BC
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CW and BC

Unregistered

CW and BC

BC and CW, you two and a few of your cronies need to stop talking crap about people on this website. Have some decency and leave people alone. Look in the mirror.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    BC and CW, you two and a few of your cronies need to stop talking crap about people on this website. Have some decency and leave people alone. Look in the mirror.
    Who and what are they talking about?

Unregistered
    Who and what are they talking about?
    Ummm prolly MR Jones since COPS have a god complex and stuff cause they think they are god. If someone treat there family as bad as you COPS treated mine i wouldn't be in this situation cause of a lying chief of police Spencer.

Unregistered
    Ummm prolly MR Jones since COPS have a god complex and stuff cause they think they are god. If someone treat there family as bad as you COPS treated mine i wouldn't be in this situation cause of a lying chief of police Spencer.
    Oh great, another thread from the Jones camp. That guy is a prime example of the need of birth control.

Unregistered
    Well, we're waiting!!!!

Unregistered
    Oh great, another thread from the Jones camp. That guy is a prime example of the need of birth control.
    You ignorant Mother Fkr you dont have enough brain cells left to figure out ummm is one of you idiots starting shit

Unregistered
    You ignorant Mother Fkr you dont have enough brain cells left to figure out ummm is one of you idiots starting shit
    Mr. Jones go away please. This is why no one will take you seriously. Your insults and total ignorance is of your own making. You have diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the brain.

Unregistered
    Mr. Jones go away please. This is why no one will take you seriously. Your insults and total ignorance is of your own making. You have diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the brain.
    I dont believe this is going away anytime soon it's only just begun.

Unregistered
    Oh puleez...now I can't get that song from the Carpenters out of my mind. Damn you.

Unregistered
    You must have spent too much time in a Jackass fart helmet. Your brain has turned to shhhhhhih.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast