Got PRRs?

Thread: Got PRRs?

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Got PRRs?

Amber Slayton has written a Legal Opinion Memorandum in response to discovering that a recent PRR was filled after 1 year and 1 day .. It was provided to the Commission late Thursday afternoon.

Cheryl Cook, who recently tried to pursue criminal charges against the City Clerk, was unsuccessful getting NPPD to take action but after copying City Attorney on an email sent to the Clerk where she points out how long it took the City to fill a 15 minute request. It is my understanding there are hundreds of old PRRs out there yet to be filled.

I suddenly understand the reticence to convert the PRR Log to an excel format for #Transparency. I knew she was behind but had no idea it was that far behind.

Time for #Accountability

https://lookaside.fbsbx.com/file/Leg...7c1gx3wjZhrN3g
    Last edited by Stephanie Gibson; 06-30-2018 at 05:09 PM. Reason: add link

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    Amber Slayton has written a Legal Opinion Memorandum in response to discovering that a recent PRR was filled after 1 year and 1 day .. It was provided to the Commission late Thursday afternoon.

Cheryl Cook, who recently tried to pursue criminal charges against the City Clerk, was unsuccessful getting NPPD to take action but after copying City Attorney on an email sent to the Clerk where she points out how long it took the City to fill a 15 minute request. It is my understanding there are hundreds of old PRRs out there yet to be filled.

I suddenly understand the reticence to convert the PRR Log to an excel format for #Transparency. I knew she was behind but had no idea it was that far behind.

Time for #Accountability

https://lookaside.fbsbx.com/file/Leg...7c1gx3wjZhrN3g
    File a complaint with the State. There are measures for this type of senseless delay.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2920056]File a complaint with the State. There are measures for this type of senseless delay.[/QUOTE.

Yes Sir I understand it is an option but trying to give them this opportunity to do what is right. Why is so hard for us to fix what is broken. They are teeing this up to sacrifice staff instead of Patsy. Gee, where did we watch that happen. Well at some point this s bigger than public records but willful ignorance of the law. The Commission owns this.. the City Manager and City Attorney did all they could do. Now they have to deal in the open sunlight on the dais.. else it will get aired out outside the City.

I have watched this clip repeatedly this weekend.. I counted "awkward" a dozen times.. not Once did they recognize out loud the citizen being screwed over. They are especially vulnerable on Cheryl Cook becuase the City has absolutely treated her differently. They like to pick and choose who gets access and when.