Randy Jones Threads - Page 6
Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "Done wrong by a corrupt system": i.e., officers said mean things causing MR JONES to be butthurt.

Oh wait, it was a coverup: Ms Roe was NEVER identified as the driver of the other car. She was cited, found at fault, and MR JONES filed a lawsuit against her in SRC. But according to MR JONES she was NEVER IDENTIFIED and therefore lies the coverup.

Spencer used his authority: Spencer was a high ranking police official and used his authority to conceal Ms Roes identify. Despite being cited and found at fault Spencer used his authority to conceal her identity. Too bad MR JONES cant sue her. Oh wait, he already filed a lawsuit.

Listen to the I.A. testimony: ok and???

MPD conduct a false I.A. Riiiiiiiiight

Jones: TOTAL DUMBASS AWARD. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.
    MPD didn't say anything "mean" what they said was against the law "Its ok she left the scene without being identified because she is friends with a high level police officer" How come Wilson didn't come back to the room and explain after Agiuar was notified Jones called FHP he was ranking officer on duty and acting supervisor. He distanced himself as quick as he could. And again answer the age old question this is your 5th opportunity how can a person violate 316.062 if at some point you don't figure out who they are? And you talk about a total dumdass.

Unregistered
    Have you ever pooted and wish you hadn't? Thats what happens everytime Jones sharts himself. Don't be like him at all. I bet his wife hates washing his drawers.

Unregistered
    MPD didn't say anything "mean" what they said was against the law "Its ok she left the scene without being identified because she is friends with a high level police officer" How come Wilson didn't come back to the room and explain after Agiuar was notified Jones called FHP he was ranking officer on duty and acting supervisor. He distanced himself as quick as he could. And again answer the age old question this is your 5th opportunity how can a person violate 316.062 if at some point you don't figure out who they are? And you talk about a total dumdass. You can't be a bigger dumbass than Me...I mean Jones
    "Against the law" haw haw haw!! Show me the statute! Not a damn thing they said was "against the law." Something is wrong with that gourd of yours. No. You are a "moron." Did they blunder and let her go? Yes. But you are an idiot. "Buh huh huh huh huh I like candy illegal blah. How come they had the toilet paper roller on backwards? How come Arugula was wearing granny panties instead of a thong that night? How come Wilson had a "Woodrow?" (Woodrow Wilson, ha! Get it?) Did Tindell fart during that meeting?

You asked an idiot question when you asked "how can a person violate 316.062 if at some point you don't figure out who they are?" That's like saying "uh uh uh uh uh...how did OJ Simpson murder his ex wife if at some point you dont figure out who he is?" Very ignorant question. Randy Jones be like 'duuuuuuuuuuuuh"

Unregistered
    "Against the law" haw haw haw!! Show me the statute! Not a damn thing they said was "against the law." Something is wrong with that gourd of yours. No. You are a "moron." Did they blunder and let her go? Yes. But you are an idiot. "Buh huh huh huh huh I like candy illegal blah. How come they had the toilet paper roller on backwards? How come Arugula was wearing granny panties instead of a thong that night? How come Wilson had a "Woodrow?" (Woodrow Wilson, ha! Get it?) Did Tindell fart during that meeting?

You asked an idiot question when you asked "how can a person violate 316.062 if at some point you don't figure out who they are?" That's like saying "uh uh uh uh uh...how did OJ Simpson murder his ex wife if at some point you dont figure out who he is?" Very ignorant question. Randy Jones be like 'duuuuuuuuuuuuh"
    Idiot question?? You keep saying no law was violated because she was identified because she got a ticket but 316.062 clearly states at the scene so just because they finally figured out who she was maybe a day or so later she clearly violated that law. But it's ok because she's friends with Spencer.

Unregistered

But how did they blunder and let her go but IA cleared all wrong doing??? You can't have your cake and eat it to. Stupid OJ analogy the law doesn't say OJ must provide information before he left the scene but 316.062 said she will and you got the nerve to call someone a moron. Odds are Jones is more of a LEO than you are you still refuse to own your comments, probably some wannabe explorer that thinks you know.

Unregistered
    But how did they blunder and let her go but IA cleared all wrong doing??? You can't have your cake and eat it to. Stupid OJ analogy the law doesn't say OJ must provide information before he left the scene but 316.062 said she will and you got the nerve to call someone a moron. Odds are Jones is more of a LEO than you are you still refuse to own your comments, probably some wannabe explorer that thinks you know.
    Odds are you need to cut off that mullet, shave your beard, go through the LEO Academy, get hired by an agency, successfully complete Field Training, pay your dues or shut the f#ck up because you don't know d!ck about law enforcement. You're not even "wannabe explorer" material. You think you know about law enforcement because you watched Dukes of Hazard or CSI, which makes you twice as ignorant as a regular John Q. Citizen. Oh, stop talking in 3rd person.

Unregistered
    Odds are you need to cut off that mullet, shave your beard, go through the LEO Academy, get hired by an agency, successfully complete Field Training, pay your dues or shut the f#ck up because you don't know d!ck about law enforcement. You're not even "wannabe explorer" material. You think you know about law enforcement because you watched Dukes of Hazard or CSI, which makes you twice as ignorant as a regular John Q. Citizen. Oh, stop talking in 3rd person.
    Let's see you have Spencer Tindell Agiuar Wilson and supposedly you that have all your requirements and what's that proved?? That guy that has a mullet and a beard is also a USAF veteran so for you to make reference to his beard and hair what's that mean he's less honest because of that?? Now about talking in third person your so convinced of who I am reach down between legs and grab one of those little hairy things and ID yourself.

Unregistered
    Another that thinks they put a badge on and become superman. I agree you got the balls to tell a grown ass person to shut the f*ck up but don't have the balls to own your words you'll run into a real man one day.

Unregistered
    Let's see you have Spencer Tindell Agiuar Wilson and supposedly you that have all your requirements and what's that proved?? That guy that has a mullet and a beard is also a USAF veteran so for you to make reference to his beard and hair what's that mean he's less honest because of that?? Now about talking in third person your so convinced of who I am reach down between legs and grab one of those little hairy things and ID yourself.
    1st off, ID YOURSELF. 2nd, are you NOT required to shave off your stupid looking mullet and the ZZ Top beard to get into the USAF?? What makes you think you could forgo shaving that shit off if you go through the LEO academy.

You said Jones (i.e. you) knows more about law enforcement. Ok, so shave that shit off, go through the academy and learn how the job is done or STFU. Also, you sure make a lot of recurring references to male genitalia. Closet fag huh? I hate to use the word gay because I know lots of gay people that could kick your dumbass.

Finally, "YOU'RE" and idiot. Not your but YOU'RE. Or otherwise STFU.

Unregistered
    Another that thinks they put a badge on and become superman. I agree you got the balls to tell a grown ass person to shut the f*ck up but don't have the balls to own your words you'll run into a real man one day.
    Ok, more references to male genitalia. Perhaps you are even more upset that Craigslist Personals went away.

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast