Closed Thread
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 277
 
  1. #21
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is time for the realization that no matter how rational you are, Jones is just going to be just as irrational and will refuse to listen to reason.

    Perhaps the thing to do is ignore his posts from now on. Eventually he will move on and we will be able to post on this website without his butting in. He will never understand how things really work, how laws are applied and how procedures are conducted.

    No one is perfect, and things can always have room for improvement. The law enforcement community is far from it, but we strive hard to fix the past so history does not repeat itself. I do believe in checks and balances, but I won't comment on Mr. Jones case due to lack of knowledge of the facts, but judging only from what I read here, things on both sides could have been done differently.

    Mr. Jones, I'm not 100% certain, but if the LEO attorneys made a case of libel, it is always possible for them to subpoena the I.P. address from your posts. You use yourself in a third person mode to deceive everyone to to think you are not posting, when in fact, it is. Your credibility goes out the window. So when it is time to sue, and I know you have a lawsuit against Brenda Roe, but if you sue the agencies then expect them to pull out the stops.

    Your documents, spelling, grammar etc. can be compared to these posts. All it takes is a judge and jury to use common sense and decide you are posting these things. With a lawsuit in play it's probably best for you to keep things to yourself and let your attorney handle it rather than post on this website. Like if you were arrested, it is better to remain silent so not to incriminate yourself. In a civil csse, the court rooms have more of a broad scope of the rules of evidence. Your credibility being damaged could damage your case.

    Finally of you are fishing for information, this site is hardly the place to go. Wendell Hall was reelected 3 times despite the information put on this website that showed he was turd. The only people that got butthurt from it were the ones posting shit about him. He always found out through his connections (Scott Haines, Rich Aloy,etc). Bob Johnson inherited those same people and can figure out who you are. I'm not worried about them because I'm in Atlanta.

    Good luck on your lawsuit.
    The people who were butthurt were the ones who were caught or suspected of posting disparaging comments about the admin. Wendell Hall likewise was an irrational, narcissistic individual who liked getting revenge on those who, well, made him butthurt.
        

  2. #22
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is time for the realization that no matter how rational you are, Jones is just going to be just as irrational and will refuse to listen to reason.

    Perhaps the thing to do is ignore his posts from now on. Eventually he will move on and we will be able to post on this website without his butting in. He will never understand how things really work, how laws are applied and how procedures are conducted.

    No one is perfect, and things can always have room for improvement. The law enforcement community is far from it, but we strive hard to fix the past so history does not repeat itself. I do believe in checks and balances, but I won't comment on Mr. Jones case due to lack of knowledge of the facts, but judging only from what I read here, things on both sides could have been done differently.

    Mr. Jones, I'm not 100% certain, but if the LEO attorneys made a case of libel, it is always possible for them to subpoena the I.P. address from your posts. You use yourself in a third person mode to deceive everyone to to think you are not posting, when in fact, it is. Your credibility goes out the window. So when it is time to sue, and I know you have a lawsuit against Brenda Roe, but if you sue the agencies then expect them to pull out the stops.

    Your documents, spelling, grammar etc. can be compared to these posts. All it takes is a judge and jury to use common sense and decide you are posting these things. With a lawsuit in play it's probably best for you to keep things to yourself and let your attorney handle it rather than post on this website. Like if you were arrested, it is better to remain silent so not to incriminate yourself. In a civil csse, the court rooms have more of a broad scope of the rules of evidence. Your credibility being damaged could damage your case.

    Finally of you are fishing for information, this site is hardly the place to go. Wendell Hall was reelected 3 times despite the information put on this website that showed he was turd. The only people that got butthurt from it were the ones posting shit about him. He always found out through his connections (Scott Haines, Rich Aloy,etc). Bob Johnson inherited those same people and can figure out who you are. I'm not worried about them because I'm in Atlanta.

    Good luck on your lawsuit.
    WHO THE HELL MADE YOU GOD???? Was it your family that got treated badly and threatened??? You call Jones irrational but look at your butt buddies on here attacking his family!! Yall have a god complex or something! MR Jones reads these comments and will get you assholes. Let them get his address! Its in the report asshole cause it doesn't say who is posting on here. Even of I was Jones he prolly wouldn't care cause of it. Damnit leave his family alone!! He ain't hard to find and not afraid of you COPS.
        

  3. #23
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is time for the realization that no matter how rational you are, Jones is just going to be just as irrational and will refuse to listen to reason.

    Perhaps the thing to do is ignore his posts from now on. Eventually he will move on and we will be able to post on this website without his butting in. He will never understand how things really work, how laws are applied and how procedures are conducted.

    No one is perfect, and things can always have room for improvement. The law enforcement community is far from it, but we strive hard to fix the past so history does not repeat itself. I do believe in checks and balances, but I won't comment on Mr. Jones case due to lack of knowledge of the facts, but judging only from what I read here, things on both sides could have been done differently.

    Mr. Jones, I'm not 100% certain, but if the LEO attorneys made a case of libel, it is always possible for them to subpoena the I.P. address from your posts. You use yourself in a third person mode to deceive everyone to to think you are not posting, when in fact, it is. Your credibility goes out the window. So when it is time to sue, and I know you have a lawsuit against Brenda Roe, but if you sue the agencies then expect them to pull out the stops.

    Your documents, spelling, grammar etc. can be compared to these posts. All it takes is a judge and jury to use common sense and decide you are posting these things. With a lawsuit in play it's probably best for you to keep things to yourself and let your attorney handle it rather than post on this website. Like if you were arrested, it is better to remain silent so not to incriminate yourself. In a civil csse, the court rooms have more of a broad scope of the rules of evidence. Your credibility being damaged could damage your case.

    Finally of you are fishing for information, this site is hardly the place to go. Wendell Hall was reelected 3 times despite the information put on this website that showed he was turd. The only people that got butthurt from it were the ones posting shit about him. He always found out through his connections (Scott Haines, Rich Aloy,etc). Bob Johnson inherited those same people and can figure out who you are. I'm not worried about them because I'm in Atlanta.

    Good luck on your lawsuit.
    I believe that's all the man wanted. You say the Law enforcement community strives hard to fix the problems so history doesn't repeat itself. I guess that's what you mean by an IA that completely exonerated all involved of any wrong doing. Did that fix the problem?? You say things on both sides could have been done differently what could Jones have done differently? Just take the kick in the butt and move on?? You talk about libel, it's not libel if true. Honest answer do you feel justice was served??
        

  4. #24
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is time for the realization that no matter how rational you are, Jones is just going to be just as irrational and wil strivl refuse to listen to reason.

    Perhaps the thing to do is ignore his posts from now on. Eventually he will move on and we will be able to post on this website without his butting in. He will never understand how things really work, how laws are applied and how procedures are conducted.

    No one is perfect, and things can always have room for improvement. The law enforcement community is far from it, but we strive hard to fix the past so history does not repeat itself. I do believe in checks and balances, but I won't comment on Mr. Jones case due to lack of knowledge of the facts, but judging only from what I read here, things on both sides could have been done differently.

    Mr. Jones, I'm not 100% certain, but if the LEO attorneys made a case of libel, it is always possible for them to subpoena the I.P. address from your posts. You use yourself in a third person mode to deceive everyone to to think you are not posting, when in fact, it is. Your credibility goes out the window. So when it is time to sue, and I know you have a lawsuit against Brenda Roe, but if you sue the agencies then expect them to pull out the stops.

    Your documents, spelling, grammar etc. can be compared to these posts. All it takes is a judge and jury to use common sense and decide you are posting these things. With a lawsuit in play it's probably best for you to keep things to yourself and let your attorney handle it rather than post on this website. Like if you were arrested, it is better to remain silent so not to incriminate yourself. In a civil csse, the court rooms have more of a broad scope of the rules of evidence. Your credibility being damaged could damage your case.

    Finally of you are fishing for information, this site is hardly the place to go. Wendell Hall was reelected 3 times despite the information put on this website that showed he was turd. The only people that got butthurt from it were the ones posting shit about him. He always found out through his connections (Scott Haines, Rich Aloy,etc). Bob Johnson inherited those same people and can figure out who you are. I'm not worried about them because I'm in Atlanta.

    Good luck on your lawsuit.
    Nobody said anybody is perfect and yes mistakes happen but you make the claim Law enfocement strives hard to fix problems so the past doesn't repeat itself. Now honest question how hard did Milton strive to do that?? Do you honestly feel the wrong to Jones was righted?? One last question you make the claim both sides could have done things differently, explain what Jones could have done differently. He laid low for a year trusting the system would fix things only hoping things would be documented to make sure it would keep from happening again. Did that get accomplished? Both officers were cleared of any wrong doing.
        

  5. #25
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nobody said anybody is perfect and yes mistakes happen but you make the claim Law enfocement strives hard to fix problems so the past doesn't repeat itself. Now honest question how hard did Milton strive to do that?? Do you honestly feel the wrong to Jones was righted?? One last question you make the claim both sides could have done things differently, explain what Jones could have done differently. He laid low for a year trusting the system would fix things only hoping things would be documented to make sure it would keep from happening again. Did that get accomplished? Both officers were cleared of any wrong doing.
    Nope they weren't cleared. They got counseled for being rude to you. Get over it. Nothing left to see move along. Jones you were a d!ck and came unglued when you took what they said out of context.
        

  6. #26
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nope they weren't cleared. They got counseled for being rude to you. Get over it. Nothing left to see move along. Jones you were a d!ck and came unglued when you took what they said out of context.
    How do you take what was reported out of context. Officer1 "We can't finish the investigation because the woman left the scene we have no information on her. Officer 2 "Its ok because she is friends with a high level police officer. Really And yes they were cleared read IA no mention of counseling.
        

  7. #27
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How do you take what was reported out of context. Officer1 "We can't finish the investigation because the woman left the scene we have no information on her. Officer 2 "Its ok because she is friends with a high level police officer. Really And yes they were cleared read IA no mention of counseling.
    That was what you took out of context. It WAS ok, because she would be identified and guess what?? She was!! They didnt say it was ok in the context that the woman got a free pass because she was an associate of Spencer. They said it was ok because they wouldn't have a problem identifying her! Also the case couldn't have been finished at THAT time but was later on. "They had no idea who that woman was." Absolutely correct, but found out later on. How? They got Spencers info. She wasn't charged with leaving the scene of an accident all because she thought MPD had her info NO CRIMINAL INTENT. NO EVIDENCE of DUI! Her insurance was obtained You sued her and yet still claim she was never identified.

    You are just acting an ass as a reason to be a drama queen and make a mountain out of a molehill. You keep saying she was never identified. How can this be true when you sued her?? "I want to feel whole again." Your words. Boohoo. For someone who clains to have balls you have a lot of sand in your vagina, and like the other posters, a case of butthurt. Go blow smoke elsewhere.
        

  8. #28
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That was what you took out of context. It WAS ok, because she would be identified and guess what?? She was!! They didnt say it was ok in the context that the woman got a free pass because she was an associate of Spencer. They said it was ok because they wouldn't have a problem identifying her! Also the case couldn't have been finished at THAT time but was later on. "They had no idea who that woman was." Absolutely correct, but found out later on. How? They got Spencers info. She wasn't charged with leaving the scene of an accident all because she thought MPD had her info NO CRIMINAL INTENT. NO EVIDENCE of DUI! Her insurance was obtained You sued her and yet still claim she was never identified.

    You are just acting an ass as a reason to be a drama queen and make a mountain out of a molehill. You keep saying she was never identified. How can this be true when you sued her?? "I want to feel whole again." Your words. Boohoo. For someone who clains to have balls you have a lot of sand in your vagina, and like the other posters, a case of butthurt. Go blow smoke elsewhere.
    So your saying it's ok to break the law based on who you know? Would she have been given the same consideration it not for Spencer?
        

  9. #29
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That was what you took out of context. It WAS ok, because she would be identified and guess what?? She was!! They didnt say it was ok in the context that the woman got a free pass because she was an associate of Spencer. They said it was ok because they wouldn't have a problem identifying her! Also the case couldn't have been finished at THAT time but was later on. "They had no idea who that woman was." Absolutely correct, but found out later on. How? They got Spencers info. She wasn't charged with leaving the scene of an accident all because she thought MPD had her info NO CRIMINAL INTENT. NO EVIDENCE of DUI! Her insurance was obtained You sued her and yet still claim she was never identified.

    You are just acting an ass as a reason to be a drama queen and make a mountain out of a molehill. You keep saying she was never identified. How can this be true when you sued her?? "I want to feel whole again." Your words. Boohoo. For someone who clains to have balls you have a lot of sand in your vagina, and like the other posters, a case of butthurt. Go blow smoke elsewhere.
    If everything was above the board and legal why would Aguiar care if Jones called FHP why threaten him.
        

  10. #30
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If everything was above the board and legal why would Aguiar care if Jones called FHP why threaten him.
    Doesn't matter at this point. Irrelevant. Already dealt with. Move on.
        

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •