Randy Jones Threads - Page 2
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Kinda par you have Joneses name and choose to anonymously talk crapabout him like your someone. Odds are your not even a Deputy because with a smart mouth like you have we would have already read about you in the paper. But then again the paper doesnt always report the facts.
    Well said MR Jones cause ummmm COPS are bad mmmmkay?

Unregistered
    Well said MR Jones cause ummmm COPS are bad mmmmkay?
    Judging from comments on this forum there are plenty ummmm you being one of them.

Unregistered
    The man just wants to be heard. In his perception, the driver of the other vehicle was given preferential treatment. Instead of EMS transporting her, Spencer arrived and took her before her information was obtained by MPD. He filed a complaint with MPD and the results of the IA never indicated that Wilson or Aguiar were counseled previously by Tindell. Then he went to Bob Johnson, the man who said he would investigate all complaints. But his failure to investigate Spencer for allegedly using his rank and position says that Johnson is a liar, just like he let people such as Boo Weekley or TG get away with D.V. Jones went to the City of Milton. No, he did NOT look like a Jackass. He made the entire city council look stupid because they did not have any contingencies to police the police. FDLE even gave him a thumbs down. So it's not just about how Jones was treated the night of the crash, he's also disappointed in how he's been treated since and no one wants to take him seriously.

Fyi, he's a veteran of the United States Armed Services, and NOT a liberal Hillary Supporter. He loves his country and his community and works hard for his family. What harm is it to listen a little more?
    I’m sure anyone thinking about running for the next sheriff election is taking notes on all the coverups and bull crap that is being covered up under our new boss and his office cronies. Celebrities getting special treatment, officers getting away with beating their spouses, letting people leave the scene of an accident...conflicting reports and coverups seems to be the new norm in the office these days. I’m sure the media will have a field day with all of it once it comes out.

Unregistered
    I wish MOD will kick Jones fatass to the curb. You can't post anything without that IDIOT posting his crap. It's getting old and nobody cares.

Unregistered
    I wish MOD will kick Jones fatass to the curb. You can't post anything without that IDIOT posting his crap. It's getting old and nobody cares.
    And you assume that every negative post is from Jones. It only proves there are some that arnt mindless yes men sheep. And if you dont care and it's old why are you on a thread labeled Randy Jones Threads?? You are the definition of the word idiot go stick your head back up one of their asses.

Unregistered
    Thats because you ARE Jones. We all know it's you. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who you are. Ok we all get it. The officers were rude. That must have been so earth shattering. But after 1.5 years you would have gotten over it. But you can't because you are too butthurt. Before you start showing your ass, tearing up your house and beating you wiife, I understand that MPD sucks. We all get it. We are all glad to see Spencer leave. But we would all be just as happy if not happier if you would leave too. Go away.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2917544]Thats because you ARE Jones. We all know it's you. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who you are. Ok we all get it. The officers were rude. That must have been so earth shattering. But after 1.5 years you would have gotten over it. But you can't because you are too butthurt. Before you start showing your ass, tearing up your house and beating you wiife, I understand that MPD sucks. We all get it. We are all glad to see Spencer leave. But we would all be just as happy if not happier if you would leave too. Go

Sure the Jones accident was 1.5 years ago but it was a year for the false
    findings in the IA. The complaint to the Sheriff is less than 6 months old. Why would anybody beat their wife other than SCSO officers who can get away with it. LIKE I SAID YOUR THE IDIOT ON A RANDY JONES THREAD.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2917551]
    Thats because you ARE Jones. We all know it's you. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who you are. Ok we all get it. The officers were rude. That must have been so earth shattering. But after 1.5 years you would have gotten over it. But you can't because you are too butthurt. Before you start showing your ass, tearing up your house and beating you wiife, I understand that MPD sucks. We all get it. We are all glad to see Spencer leave. But we would all be just as happy if not happier if you would leave too. Go

Sure the Jones accident was 1.5 years ago but it was a year for the false
    findings in the IA. The complaint to the Sheriff is less than 6 months old. Why would anybody beat their wife other than SCSO officers who can get away with it. LIKE I SAID YOUR THE IDIOT ON A RANDY JONES THREAD.
    Jones may I suggest going to SAM's and buy a good supply of aluminum foil. You need it.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2917620]

Jones may I suggest going to SAM's and buy a good supply of aluminum foil. You need it.
    Time will tell.

Unregistered
    It is time for the realization that no matter how rational you are, Jones is just going to be just as irrational and will refuse to listen to reason.

Perhaps the thing to do is ignore his posts from now on. Eventually he will move on and we will be able to post on this website without his butting in. He will never understand how things really work, how laws are applied and how procedures are conducted.

No one is perfect, and things can always have room for improvement. The law enforcement community is far from it, but we strive hard to fix the past so history does not repeat itself. I do believe in checks and balances, but I won't comment on Mr. Jones case due to lack of knowledge of the facts, but judging only from what I read here, things on both sides could have been done differently.

Mr. Jones, I'm not 100% certain, but if the LEO attorneys made a case of libel, it is always possible for them to subpoena the I.P. address from your posts. You use yourself in a third person mode to deceive everyone to to think you are not posting, when in fact, it is. Your credibility goes out the window. So when it is time to sue, and I know you have a lawsuit against Brenda Roe, but if you sue the agencies then expect them to pull out the stops.

Your documents, spelling, grammar etc. can be compared to these posts. All it takes is a judge and jury to use common sense and decide you are posting these things. With a lawsuit in play it's probably best for you to keep things to yourself and let your attorney handle it rather than post on this website. Like if you were arrested, it is better to remain silent so not to incriminate yourself. In a civil csse, the court rooms have more of a broad scope of the rules of evidence. Your credibility being damaged could damage your case.

Finally of you are fishing for information, this site is hardly the place to go. Wendell Hall was reelected 3 times despite the information put on this website that showed he was turd. The only people that got butthurt from it were the ones posting shit about him. He always found out through his connections (Scott Haines, Rich Aloy,etc). Bob Johnson inherited those same people and can figure out who you are. I'm not worried about them because I'm in Atlanta.

Good luck on your lawsuit.

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast